• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Cassandra Brooks, 53, is charged with felony insurance fraud

Investigators say the first case happened at a Sonic in Lake Charles, Louisiana. After providing email of the supposedly raw burger, along with claims of unpaid medical bills and lost wages, Brooks was given a settlement of $10,000.

A month later, she tried to milk a Sonic in Webster out of more money, according to Harris County prosecutors.

This time, Sonic didn’t bite.

Investigators used metadata in the hamburger photos Brooks sent to determine they weren’t from Sonic. They also reviewed her TDCJ timesheets, medical bills and other records.

If convicted, Brooks could get up to 10 years in the same prison system where she was once employed."

D1m.jpg

Well, that scam wasn't...well done.
tenor.gif

Post automatically merged:

That is the face of a simpleton.
Guess she blew through the 10 grand on fast food.
Eaten so many burgers she startin' to look like the cow!

That is the face of a simpleton.
Guess she blew through the 10 grand on fast food.

Grandma fed me raw meat all the time when i was a little child. I liked it too. Never got sick..
eating-rat-gif.gif

Last edited:
Well, that scam wasn't...well done.
tenor.gif

eating-rat-gif.gif
Hey bro how about you teach the rest of us how to insert a GIF

... steak tartare was on the menu. I can't recall if I ever ordered it or not.

Steak tartare is fabulous! Less common today because it combines two now forbidden ingredients... raw beef and raw egg yolk, but I still love it.

Back