• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Robert Webber is facing an assault charge after he admitted to police he shook his 4-month-old daughter multiple times to get her to stop crying.

A 911 call came in at about 11:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17, for an unconscious 4-month-old child.

While at Kentucky Children's Hospital, Cynthiana police learned the baby had a history of brain bleeding, broken ribs and a fractured skull.
The baby's mother, Chellsea Vergara, confirmed she is not allowed to visit her daughter at UK Hospital for the child's safety.

According to police documents, during an interview at the hospital, Webber admitted to shaking the baby, named RheaLeigh.

Police said the most recent time the baby left a red mark on Webber's arm from the repeated hitting of her head.
The child's mother, Chellsea Vergara, tells WKYT the baby is in critical condition and underwent another procedure on her head Monday. She says doctors and nurses have the baby stabilized, at last check.
Vergara says she couldn't imagine the situation happening to her family. She told WKYT she plans to divorce Webber.
https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/C...th-old-daughter-multiple-times-567135101.html
Webber was previously arrested in November 2015 in a murder-for-hire incident. He entered a guilty plea on March 1, 2016, and was sentenced to two years in prison. However, a diversion program was approved by the court and he did not have to serve any time.

On Oct. 5, 2018, the couple, appeared on opposite sides in a paternity case that appeared on “Paternity Court” on CWTV. Tests provided by the show concluded that Robert was the father of Chellsea’s first child.
1582308871604.png
1678940070701.png

Last edited:
Webber was previously arrested in November 2015 in a murder-for-hire incident. He entered a guilty plea on March 1, 2016, and was sentenced to two years in prison. However, a diversion program was approved by the court and he did not have to serve any time.

Yep, he was.
By WKYT News Staff | Posted: Wed 9:24 PM, Nov 18, 2015 | Updated: Wed 10:55 PM, Nov 18, 2015

HARRISON COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - A Harrison County man is behind bars, charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

According to his arrest citation Robert Webber, 19, met with a juvenile at a gas station on West Pleasant Street on Sunday evening. That's where, according to the citation, the juvenile offered him $80 to beat up another juvenile, or $125 to slit that person's throat.

The citation states that Webber showed off the butt of a pistol he was carrying and said he would take care of it.

Before Webber was arrested, his citation says he tried at least twice to locate that person, but no one would tell him where they were because they knew what he was trying to do.

Webber was arrested Tuesday night at Flat Run Veterans Park.

When he was taken into custody, his citation says police found a locking knife with a three inch blade in his pocket.

Webber is currently lodged in the Bourbon County Regional Detention Center. He's charged with conspiricy to commit murder.
Link

--Al

1713827546842.jpeg

Name: WEBBER, ROBERT THOMAS
Active Inmat

Institution Start Date: 9/08/2021
Expected Time To Serve (TTS): 6/1/2034

Minimum Expiration of Sentence Date (Good Time Release Date): ? 6/01/2034
Parole Eligibility Date: 4/01/2025
Maximum Expiration of Sentence Date: 1/08/2040

Offense 1
Time service requirement: 10 years
ASSAULT, 2ND DEGREE

Offense 2
Time service requirement: 10 years
ASSAULT, 2ND DEGREE

I highly suggest you to stop updating this and remove this immediately as I am RheaLeighs mother or charges will be pressed immediately

Just so we can advise our attorney first thing tomorrow, could you share with us what laws have been broken here?

I mean, how can we reform if we don't know what we've done wrong, what law we've broken, that hardly seems fair, does it?

I highly suggest you to stop updating this and remove this immediately as I am RheaLeighs mother or charges will be pressed immediately
Well first and foremost I hope your children are doing well and that RheaLeigh has healed. That is most important.
And I would have to echo blunderbuss
Just so we can advise our attorney first thing tomorrow, could you share with us what laws have been broken here?

I mean, how can we reform if we don't know what we've done wrong, what law we've broken, that hardly seems fair, does it?
Everything on this page was originally put on the internet by various people on various websites and social media. When people voluntarily post their own personal business on social media the more they invite the public into their own personal business. I personally find that less is best. The news articles here are just that. News articles that were investigated and written by some journalists to report on news to the public. It's those pesky journalists jobs to do so and they have been doing that since ancient Rome (first circulated news sheet called the ACTA DIURNA dates back to before 59 bce-WOW!). There are some public comments on here as well, to which I was under the impression that public opinion-oh wait journalism too-fell under the that crazy First Amendment that was aptly named "Freedom of Speech". Please do advise us right away with what specific laws have been violated here. Please be sure to reference the exact code of law or laws of which we are in violation of so that our attorney can advise us in fixing our grievous violation of the law or laws posthaste.

You are not in a position to demand anything from anyone.I highly suggest that you put your phone down and do some deep soul searching.Grow up&Sober up.Get over yourself and understand that you are the problem here. YOU and the BABY BEATER Unfuckingbelievable

I really, really hate to say this, but in this episode of paternity court, he is much more likable than she is.

If this link doesn't work just look up - Webber vs. Vergara

I thought she was divorcing him? She promised us all!
False advertising, breech of verbal contract, our suffering (today at least), the coffee is too hot, fraud - there's a frivolous lawsuit in there somewhere!

Last edited:
Oh so scary. Unfortunately for you, useless no good egg incubator, we aren't defenseless little babies. Can't force us to shut up. Keep your fuckin legs closed. Funny you are more angry at randoms online than you ever were at the man beating your kid. How many times did you threaten him with charges?

BTW you came to the wrong place with the wrong "attitude" in a feeble attempt to stifle anyone on this site-it really does not work that way. As I said previously sometimes less is best. But you know best huh?

Either way, my best wishes to your CHILDREN...keep them SAFE...with or with you, whatever is best for them-NO ONE ELSE

Back