• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
icecooler.jpeg

'Frankenstein' head observed
In his declaration contained in the civil lawsuit's court file, former Phoenix FBI special agent Mark Cwynar said he "personally observed various unsettling scenes" while inside Biological Resource Center.
Many of the body parts he saw were piled on top of one another with no apparent identification to indicate what bodies they came from or to whom they belonged, he said.
In addition to a "cooler filled with male genitalia," Cwynar testified that he also saw a "large torso with the head removed and replaced with a smaller head sewn together in a 'Frankenstein' manner."
Cwynar said he saw:
  • Large male torsos with limbs and genitalia removed.
  • Buckets and coolers with various body parts, including a bucket of heads, arms and legs.
  • Body parts piled on top of each other throughout the facility, with no apparent identification.
  • Steel freezers with frozen body parts inside with no apparent identification.
Article:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is scaring me. Not even sure why, because I don't give a hoot about human bodies after death. I think funerals are awful and the cost of one should be criminal.

But this scared me. None of the parts were marked?
Who's to say the body parts don't belong to people that were kidnapped?
This company could sell the parts that have a high $$ demand and then just toss the rest in pile.

To expand on the "Frankenstein head" referenced earlier:
One agent said he found a “cooler filled with male genitalia”, “a bucket of heads, arms and legs”, and says he saw “infected heads”.

They also described the sight of a small woman’s decapitated head which had been sewn onto a large male torso “like Frankenstein” and hung up on a wall. The creation is reportedly referred to as a “morbid joke” in the lawsuit.
Link

--Al
with thanks to @tmdgirl

a small woman’s decapitated head which had been sewn onto a large male torso “like Frankenstein” and hung up on a wall. The creation is reportedly referred to as a “morbid joke” in the lawsuit

Meh... it was all in the refrigerated section.
How many people donate their bodies for science because they wanted something cheap vs. altruistic science?
I have no sympathy for people who complain that a donated corpse was treated like old dog meat. Of course it was!

It's creepy. I think lots of people have this idea that thier WHOLE corpse will go to a medical school where a group of future Dr.'s would disect it and maybe make some breakthrough on whatever killed the person and thus help future generations.

Nope. It's all, "lets cut up this corpse in a way that makes the most money". These places are no more than a butcher. The sad thing is there are probably lots of places that operate with dignity and respect and are vital for medical schools and places like this make everyone disgusted and less willing to donate thier body "to science".

. BRC owner, Stephen Gore, reportedly pleaded guilty to illegal control of an enterprise. He was sentenced to one year of differed jail time and four years probation.

I'm not overly concerned about my dead body, because I certainly won't be needing it any more. I have appreciated having a pretty reliable body that has seen me through all these years, and my respect for it now is more important than any "dignity" afforded to it by strangers after death.

Back