• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
When I had my son the doctor didn't believe that I was pregnant. He laughed and said I could only be 3 months or so along. Then they did the ultra sound.... full term baby. I carried him high in my rib cage. 7lbs 2oz.

Eh that still sounds vegetative to me

Coma doesnt necessarily mean unconscious, eyes closed, no movement whatsoever 24/7.

Coma doesnt necessarily mean unconscious, eyes closed, no movement whatsoever 24/7.
Definitely true. Several years ago my then 19 year old sister-in-law fell 55 feet while rappelling. She wasn't wearing her climbing helmet and hit her head very hard, suffering a traumatic brain injury. She was in a non-responsive coma for about 4 weeks. After she came out of that, she spent a couple more weeks in the hospital, and then was brought down to Austin, TX, where my wife and I lived to attend a brain injury rehab center. For at least 6 months she was seemingly fine physically, but mentally, thought she was asleep all the time. It was quite the experience to have her living with us. She is now 42 and has been married twice. She has 3 kids and is a great mom to them. But, for several months after the accident, she was in a coma.

This link:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/r...t-in-a-coma-lawyer-says/ar-BBStd8B?li=BBnbfcL

Has so much more info. It's kinda confusing. Because now they are saying she isn't in a coma and can recognize family and communicate in a limited way with them. And her condition was from seizures from young in life.
So she has been there since she was 3. She is now 29. 10 years ago she nearly died in a drowning accident she would have been in that facility at the time of the drowning.

What a shitty care facility.

That sounds pretty weird.

So what did she think she was constantly sleep walking?
She thought she was stuck in a dream so she started doing stupid things in her "dream" to wake herself up. I would get calls every other day from the school saying that she disappeared. I would have to leave work and drive down there to help them find her. One day, I found her nude, walking down the middle of a fairly major street in South Austin. After that incident, and a possible sexual assault, we pulled her out of there as a full time patient and did out patient services with her. Pulling her out of there made a huge difference. One of the hardest parts of having her in our home was her lack of boundaries. Here she was, a beautiful 19 year old, acting like she was 3. She would walk in to our room whenever she felt like it. When she would help clean up, you'd have to do it all over again after she finished. She was a very challenging 1st child for us.

She thought she was stuck in a dream so she started doing stupid things in her "dream" to wake herself up. I would get calls every other day from the school saying that she disappeared. I would have to leave work and drive down there to help them find her. One day, I found her nude, walking down the middle of a fairly major street in South Austin. After that incident, and a possible sexual assault, we pulled her out of there as a full time patient and did out patient services with her. Pulling her out of there made a huge difference. One of the hardest parts of having her in our home was her lack of boundaries. Here she was, a beautiful 19 year old, acting like she was 3. She would walk in to our room whenever she felt like it. When she would help clean up, you'd have to do it all over again after she finished. She was a very challenging 1st child for us.

I would have kicked my wife out. She can get her own place with her braindead sis if she wanted to help her along. No way id put up with that shitshow

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hacien...ncapacitated-woman-who-gave-birth-2019-01-23/
A nurse has been arrested on a charge of sexual assault in the impregnation of an incapacitated woman who gave birth last month at a long-term health care facility, police said Wednesday.

Investigators arrested 36-year-old Nathan Sutherland on one count of sexual assault and one count of vulnerable adult abuse, Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams said.

Williams said Sutherland, a licensed practical nurse, worked at the Hacienda HealthCare facility where the woman lived and had been providing care to her.

Sutherland was linked to the case through DNA, Sgt. Tommy Thompson said, CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV reported. Investigators determined on Tuesday that Sutherland's DNA matched that of the baby, according to Thompson.
[....]

At least now we understand why he was fucking unconscious women. He should've just gone for a blind one and he wouldn't be in trouble.

Last edited:
Oh wow ... like what a scum bag. I just couldn't imagine being him and waiting for the other foot to drop ... fuck that, Like the day I submitted my DNA i would have went right home and killed myself. I wonder if he was hoping that he wasn't the only one assaulting this woman.

How many other patients has he been fucking? How many times did he fuck her before she got knocked up?
Why did he not run to the border, it's not far from there? Was is because other people who work there are also fucking the patients and he thought the chance it was him was small?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As an LPN, caring for the victim, he had to have know there was a chance of pregnancy. They would have had to care for her during her cycle. She, was an object to him not a human.

"He was very friendly. 'Hi, how 'ya doing?'" said Cesena. "I never suspected anything at all. You never judge a book by his cover."

WTF, call me shallow but I certainly would judge him by his "cover", he's so gross.

Back