• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Taco Bell in Louisiana ran out of taco shells Monday, which was emergency enough for one customer to call police.

Police in Slidell say someone called to complain that the Taco Bell had run out of both hard and soft taco shells.

“While this is truly a travesty, the police can’t do anything about this,” the department wrote on its Facebook page, calling it a “we can’t make this stuff up” story.

While there was no word on the status of taco shells at the Louisiana location, Slidell police said they hoped the situation would be resolved in time for Taco Tuesday.

We have one. To get to the next one you have to drive at least 50 miles in any direction. Our little town, altho being only 65 miles south of Atlanta, is like taking a step back into the 1970's. I am not kidding, either. We are sorta like the turd in the punchbowl, all this tasty stuff around it but there's the turd right there in the middle.

We've got multiple Taco Bells, Taco Cabana, Taco Bueno, Taco Casa, Fuzzy's Tacos, etc. all within a short distance of my abode. That doesn't even include chains like Pollo Regio whose main draw isn't tacos but they do have them and taquerias attached to half the gas stations. If you never want to be short of what passes for Mexican food ever again. move to Texas.

People who call the police for crap like this irks me. It demonstrates just how self-centered and spoiled rotten these jerks are, that they can't accept being denied what they want no matter how small and petty. The world needs to stop for them and give them what they want or they have a tantrum. They are so important that they actually believe they have every right to call LE. To these assholes, I say go fuck yourselves and get over it.

We've got multiple Taco Bells, Taco Cabana, Taco Bueno, Taco Casa, Fuzzy's Tacos, etc. all within a short distance of my abode. That doesn't even include chains like Pollo Regio whose main draw isn't tacos but they do have them and taquerias attached to half the gas stations. If you never want to be short of what passes for Mexican food ever again. move to Texas.
True story.

Oh, man, I miss the Gulf Coast just for that reason and only that. Laissez les bons temps rouler! I'm still laughing at myself, though, for taking French in the mistaken belief that it would help me speak "Cajun". :D

Back