• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Queens man was sentenced to two years behind bars for sexually molesting two girls at a daycare center operated by his daughter, officials announced.

Ramon Rodriguez, 77, of South Ozone Park, started abusing a 7-year-old girl in 2010 and a 5-year-old girl in 2019, according to the Queens District Attorney’s Office.

“Sadly, this defendant took advantage of his access to his daughter’s childcare business and befriended these vulnerable youngsters for his own depraved desires,” said DA Melinda Katz in a statement.

Rodriguez pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count each of first-degree sexual abuse and second-degree course of sexual conduct against a child as part of a plea deal.

He’ll also have to register as a sex offender, authorities said.

According to court papers, Rodriguez abused the 7-year-old from 2010 to 2015 and once told her, “I know you hate me for what I have done to you.”

He molested the 5-year-old on at least one occasion between June and July 2019, officials said.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/queens-man-gets-prison-for-sexually-molesting-two-girls/
1597354290038.png

Last edited:
Back