• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ScribbleMuse

Constant Lurker & Sporadic Mass Poster
My ex coworker was arrested for CP charges.

Back when I worked here as a jeweler apprentice, I worked very closely with Kyle. I considered him a friend & when things went wrong there due to problems I had with the main jeweler, I was devastated. Mostly I was shattered because lack of local opportunities to pursue goldsmith education, but also because I felt betrayed by Kyle. He was so weak that he allowed the head jeweler to torture me written all he needed to so was simply speak truth.

Still, I would have NEVER guessed this with him. I know I bear a specific grudge against the main goldsmith but I'd honestly be much less surprised if he were the one arrested. He made me feel very uncomfortable few times with some stories, comments, & behavior. There was also an intangible feeling that the goldsmith had a lot of disturbing cruelty but kept it under the surface. It was like an uncanny valley effect.

Kyle, however, never seemed anything more than weak & needy for approval, especially with the crappy goldsmith.

Also, he's not just an employee. The store has 3 locations, all family managed by a group of siblings, one of which was Kyle's dad. However his dad died and when I was there, it was understood that Kyle was being groomed to step into his father's intended place.

I am hoping to learn more so that I may be able to understand what gapped.

Back