• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Lee Earnest Longmire, 20, hasn’t been heard from in several years. Meanwhile, his mother, Yvonne Longmire, 58, is accused of presenting another man as her son in court in January to convince the court that her son was no longer disabled and didn’t require a conservator over his trust fund.

The alleged false testimony resulted in the relinquishment of $200,000 to Yvonne and her accused accomplice, Maurice Ford, 23. However, before the pair received the large sum of money, the ex-conservator attorney and his paralegal became skeptical as they hadn’t physically seen Lee in several years, according to the Lawrenceville Patch.

The inquiry resulted in Lee becoming a ward of the state, which entailed him being provided a guardian through the Division of Family and Children Services. The news outlet reported that additional alarms were raised when the guardian was unable to contact the 20-year-old.

I may be cynical, but notice that the guardian attorney made no efforts over several years to contact the son until he had to fork up the trust fund money (=no more fees to the attorney).

As for the fat greedy mama, I hope she rots in hell if she had her son killed.

We were fearing the worst, but the young man was OK. He's just saddled with a nasty ass mom.
March 26, 2019

Back