• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
maisonandrestorres.jpg

A New Jersey man was arrested for allegedly burning, beating, and suffocating his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter, a report said.

Maison Andres Torres, 25, was taken into custodylast week when little Lia Merino-Rodriguez was found not breathing inside her Trenton, N.J. home, according to The Trentonian.

She was taken to a local hospital, where she died.

Lia had burns and bruises on her body and prosecutors said Torres “caused Lia’s death by burning her with scalding water, striking her with his fists and suffocating her with his hands.”

The Middlesex County Medical Examiner’s Office performed an autopsy and determined the girl’s cause of death as “homicidal violence.”

Torres was charged with murder and endangering the welfare of a child in connection with Lia’s death.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/26/new-jersey-man-arrested-for-burning-suffocating-girlfriends-2-year-old-daughter/

Last edited by a moderator:
1566867504076.png
1566867514906.png

@Satanica
A New Jersey man who was initially accused of scalding, punching, and then suffocating his girlfriend's toddler daughter to death has now also been accused of raping her.

Maison Andres Torres, 25, was arrested last week after police responded to a residence on the 1500 block of Chestnut Avenue in Trenton at about 4:20 pm on August 21 on reports of a girl being unconscious after falling down the steps, according to New Jersey 101.5.

The toddler, identified as two-year-old Lia Victoria Merino-Rodriguez, was rushed to the hospital but did not survive her injuries and was pronounced dead later the same day.

investigators suspected that there was more to the case and that the young girl did not die because she fell down a flight of stairs, a suspicion that was lent credence by the testimony of neighbor Oscar Martinez.

Martinez told Telemundo62 that he noticed the commotion coming from the opposite house after he arrived home from work and ran across to investigate. He said that when he entered the house, he found the body of Lia "alone in the little room."

He said he saw around six bruises on her forehead, and that the side of her face looked like someone had punched her. He said he tried to feel her pulse but there was no response.

An autopsy performed on Lia by the Middlesex County Examiner's Office confirmed that the toddler had been abused, physically and sexually, and ruled the cause of death as "homicidal violence."

They alleged that she died after Torres scalded her with hot water, punched her, and then suffocated her with his hands. They also accused him of raping the toddler.

Officials said the 25-year-old lived with the child and her mother in a room that the latter rented, and that the brutal assault took place while the mother was not at home.

Maison Andres Torres, 25, was arrested last week after police responded to a residence on the 1500 block of Chestnut Avenue in Trenton at about 4:20 pm on August 21 on reports of a girl being unconscious after falling down the steps, according to New Jersey 101.5.

Then the stairs burned her with scalding water and raped her.... those stairs are hella violent! Ban stairs!

@Satanica @Keepalowprofile
The girl’s mother told Telemundo 62 that at first she had no reason to suspect Torres of hurting her daughter.

“He told me to leave her with him, that he would take care of her that day, and so I left her,” the mother told the news station, speaking in Spanish. “He always behaved well with her, we’d always go to the park, to eat, to have an ice cream in the evening. Truthfully, I never suspected him.”

She added: “May he rot in prison. Death will not be enough for him for all that he did to my girl.”

.... the assistant prosecutor said Torres admitted during a taped interview that he woke up that morning feeling angry and that he put the toddler in the bathtub and poured several buckets of hot water over her.

As the scalded child screamed, he poured more buckets of hot water over her, the prosecutor said.
Torres said he then took the girl into the bedroom and began punching her body and face, the prosecutor said.

When the little girl fought back, he suffocated her with his hands, the prosecutor said.
Torres was initially charged with murder but rape charges were later added when an autopsy revealed injuries to her genitals.

Read More: Raped, tortured toddler screamed in agony — NJ murder hearing | https://nj1015.com/raped-and-tortur...veals/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Turdbasket's FB is a fucking joke. His only "Friends", 56 of them, are all women and the people posting on his public posts are a bit upset with his fuckery. Btw, his last public post was back in February 2018 where he said he got married.

1567393901939.png

Maison "I don't always wake up angry, but when I do, I rape and kill a toddler" Torres

Ugh I’ve had to wait a few days to look at this one fully. And it’s just as traumatizing as I thought it would be.

I don’t believe her at all.
How do you not notice how this person was towards your daughter when the 3 of you lived in a rented ROOM. Not house or apartment even. ROOM!

And why in the fuck would you leave a man with your baby GIRL alone together in a ROOM for any amount of time?

Even if he/she was the nicest person in the world, theirs no way in hell im leaving my baby girl with a relatively complete unknown PERSON, never mind them even being male, in a BEDROOM.
With a bed....
And probably very little else.

My heart hurts for this little soul.

Last edited:
I hope slack jawed Latino Casey Affleck loves dick because he's going to be dislocating that mouth with how in demand he'll be as a prag. Roll those Rs, spunk bucket.
Post automatically merged:

Turdbasket's FB is a fucking joke. His only "Friends", 56 of them, are all women and the people posting on his public posts are a bit upset with his fuckery. Btw, his last public post was back in February 2018 where he said he got married.

Maison "I don't always wake up angry, but when I do, I rape and kill a toddler" Torres
A pic fit for Grindr

Back