• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Gov. Andrew Cuomo joined a press conference in upstate Kingston on Friday to announce the arrest of a man accused of locking a female co-worker in a refrigerated cooler and yelling, “You’re in the gas chamber, you f–king Jew.”

“It’s hard for me even to believe this is happening,” Cuomo said of the incident on March 11 at the Mother Earth’s Storehouse.

William Sullivan, 21, of Saugerties, NY, was arrested for the hate crime. He has no previous criminal record.

Sullivan allegedly turned off the lights in a small refrigerated cooler with the co-worker inside before uttering the hateful comments.

The victim is reported to be unharmed and is “handling it as well as expected.”

The store where she worked has come under attack for not firing Sullivan immediately after the victim’s mother filed a complaint.

But after Sullivan was given a second chance, he allegedly harassed the victim again and was finally axed.

The store later issued an apology.

Sullivan was charged with aggravated harassment in the second degree.

In my entire life, I’ve never met an anti-Semite (as far as I know). My roommate and good friend is Jewish, and he’s never heard anything except a couple jokes here and there about money, and even those weren’t hateful. I know they exist due to the synagogue shootings, but where the fuck are these people actually located? Apparently not here.

I wonder if the dude is anti-Semitic or if that was just the shittiest thing he could think of to say at the moment. Glad he was fired and charged.

Back