• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Lindsey Lohan has posted a bizarre video in which she offers to put what she claims to be a refugee family up in a hotel room for the night, before accusing the parents of child trafficking and attempting to take the children away from them.

The actress broadcast the clip via Instagram Live showing her approaching a family of four in what is believed to be the streets of Moscow on Friday night.

In the video, Lohan tells her 6.8 million followers “Hey everyone, I just want to show you a family that I met. A Syrian refugee family that I’m really worried about. They really need help.” The film shows the family sitting underneath blankets on the streets.

Putting on an accent, she tells the family “I’m Italian, Irish, I speak Russian, I speak Arabic” and offers them a place to stay for the night.

“You want to come with me? Come with me, I’ll take care of you guys." Speaking to one of the young children, Lohan says: "Do you want to stay in a hotel tonight? Do you want to watch movies? It would be so cool to watch a movie on a TV or a computer.”

Turning to the mother, Lohan adds: “You should not have them [children] on the floor, you should be a hard-working woman and you should be doing what you [can] for your children, so they have a better life.

“If someone is offering them a home and a bed, which is me at the moment, give it to them. They will come back to you.”

When the family turn her offer down, they get up and walk away, prompting Lohan to follow them while still broadcasting live.

“Looks what’s happening, they’re trafficking children,” Lohan says.

“I won’t leave until I take you,” she adds, again speaking in an unusual accent. “Now I know who you are, don’t fuck with me.

“You’re ruining Arab culture by doing this. You’re taking these children, they want to go.”

She then reassures the boys “I’m with you, don’t worry. The whole world is seeing this right now. I will walk forever, I’ll stay with you don’t worry.”

While continuing to walk behind the family, the 32-year-old inexplicably adds: “Don’t fuck with Pakistan.”

The mother then appears to knock Lohan to the floor after she attempted to take the hand of one of the children

“I’m in shock right now,” Lohan says, crying.
https://www.newsweek.com/lindsay-lo...et-tries-taking-kid-away-gets-punched-1144976

I thought Lindsey Lohan was dead.

.... You’re ruining Arab culture by doing this.
Sorry Lindsey, that old woman isn't ruining Arab culture, Arab culture was already ruined by Islam.

Say what you want about Lindsey, she still ranks quite high in my book. Not top 10 material any more, but definitely still hot. Same goes with Paris Hilton and Snookie.

She is such a total mess. Just can't get her shit together. I think she must have some significant mental illness.

Wow. When I watched the video a few days ago I guess I misunderstood. I thought she was offering the family a place to stay. She just wanted the children? What is she doing in Moscow anyway? Don't tell me she's a new ambassador like Steven segal?

I would punch that stupid bitch, too. Even the kids were like WTF. And her phony accent... Gawd.

I can never get out of my head seeing a headline on TMZ or such that went something like "notorious fire crotch, Lindsey Lohan," seen coming out of so and so's apartment building. :hilarious:

Ive heard she has been whoring herself out to dudes in UAE, like rich yacht party type stuff where rich middle eastern dudes enjoy the gimmick of banging some desperate, worn out former hollywood star.

Hopefully she OD's soon. Sadly i also heard she is doing okay financially and is even planning on opening up a resort or hotel or something in UAE(no doubt for the purpose of more whoring to oil rich muslims).

Back