• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...missing-on-thanksgiving/ar-BBQJETq?li=BBnbfcL

For more than two weeks, no one has seen or heard from 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth. One of the last places the young mother was seen was on Thanksgiving Day at a Safeway in Woodland Park, Colorado, wearing a white shirt, gray sweater and blue pants. She was reported missing Dec. 2.

"If she's out there and doesn't want to be contacted, just let us know that she's safe and we'll let her family know," said Cmdr. Chris Adams of the Woodland Park Police Department.

A few days after Thanksgiving, her cellphone pinged nearly 800 miles away outside Gooding, Idaho, not far from where she has family, Adams said.

In Washington state, where some of Berreth's family lives, a vigil was held by her brother-in-law, Brandon Kindle. "If they see her anywhere, please, please, please, please say something," Kindle said.

Thousands are following a Facebook page that regularly posts pictures and updates on her case.

Her brother traveled to Colorado to help find her. He shared a Facebook post that read: "After arriving at Kelsey's house last night and combing through her things, we know 1 thing is certain. Kelsey did not pack to go anywhere. All luggage is here. Her purse is all that seems to have gone."

BBQJA3K.img.jpg

The fiance of a Colorado woman who has been missing for a month was arrested on Friday.

Patrick Frazee was served with an arrest warrant early in the morning and then walked away in handcuffs to be booked on a charge of first-degree murder.

Berreth was last seen on Thanksgiving day entering a supermarket near her home in Woodland Park with her infant daughter Kaylee before going to drop the girl off with Frazee at the home he shares with his mother.

Frazee, 32, is the father of the young girl.

There has been no word that the body or remains of the 29-year-old pilot and flight instructor have been found at this time.

That same source said that Frazee's arrest came after authorities obtained new information about Berreth that has lead them to believe she is no longer alive.

Frazee has yet to be booked on any charges at this time.

Frazee had previously allowed authorities to search his property last week, but after two days combing the 35-acre property there was no news from officials and Frazee returned to his home.

Authorities then returned to the property of Monday for what they later said was just a routine check, and again left without making an arrest of sharing any update on the case.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Berreth-arrested-police-say-likely-dead.html

Everyone knew it was Frazee. I'm so sorry for the families loss. Just for once though I wished it was a stranger. Not that either is ok. I'm just sick of reading about men/women killing their significant others. I always come back to why?? There is nothing that I can conceive of that would even put a thought like that in my mind. I think Frazee tried to learn from Chris Watts and failed miserably!

Read authorities are investigating others, or at least have said other arrests are likely, treating this as a murder for hire deal.

Apparently her cellphone has been tracked to fucking Idaho, prob dumped up there.

Read authorities are investigating others, or at least have said other arrests are likely, treating this as a murder for hire deal.

Apparently her cellphone has been tracked to fucking Idaho, prob dumped up there.
He lives with his morher.
I'm thinking she's going to be arrested.

What ever he did to her had to be real bad. They are already filing motions galore trying to suppress everything they can think of, down to trying to enforce the way people watching the trial can react or behave in the court room. They found physical evidence that she was killed at her own place and FBI is also involved now. My guess is he dumped her across state lines and his momma knew.

https://koaa.com/breaking-news/2018/12/24/news-court-documents-released-in-patrick-frazee-case/

A judge decided Thursday afternoon Kelsey Berreth's parents will get temporary physical custody of Berreth and Patrick Frazee’s 1-year-old daughter but the Teller County Department of Human Services will retain legal custody.

Frazee, who was in court for the custody hearing Thursday, was arrested Dec. 21 in connection to Berreth’s disappearance. The Woodland Park 29-year-old woman hasn’t been seen since Nov. 22 and authorities have said they believe she is no longer alive . The couple had a 1-year-old together, and the baby stayed with Frazee during the investigation. Authorities conducted searches at Frazee’s home in Teller County and Berreth’s home in Woodland Park before arresting him on an investigation of first-degree murder charge and a solicitation of first-degree murder charge.

On Thursday, Berreth's mother and Frazee's mother declined media interviews.

It's not clear when the custody motion was filed with Teller County. Berreth's parents were added to the case as special respondents. Frazee's mother filed a motion to intervene, according to minute order summary. The case is continued for a pre-trial conference on Jan. 3.

At the time of Frazee’s arrest, the child, who was safe, was put in protective custody and would be reunited with Berreth’s family, Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said on Dec. 21.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...emporary-custody-of-berreth-and-frazees-child

Kelsey Berreth Disappearance: Colorado Mother's Parents Granted Temporary Custody Of Her Child

1546169236592.png

The 1-year-old daughter of Kelsey Berreth, the Colorado mom who's presumed murdered, and Patrick Michael Frazee, the man charged in the killing, will stay with her maternal grandparents after a judge granted them temporary custody during a closed-door hearing Thursday.

Frazee, 31, was arrested Dec. 21 on suspicion of killing Berreth, his fiancée, and charged with first-degree murder. He was also charged with soliciting another person to kill Berreth. No one else was arrested and Berreth's body has not been found. His next court appearance is Monday and the next hearing in the custody case is Jan. 3.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-...hs-parents-win-temporary-custody-of-her-child

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...SKCN1OU148?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews
Patrick Frazee, 32, was charged in Teller County District Court with two counts of first-degree murder and three counts of solicitation to commit murder stemming from the disappearance and presumed killing of Kelsey Berreth, a spokeswoman for District Attorney Dan May said in a text message.

Colorado law allows prosecutors to lodge multiple murder charges for a single killing under different theories. Frazee did not enter a plea at Monday’s hearing.

The Colorado Public Defender’s Office, which represents Frazee, declined to comment, citing its standing policy of not commenting on pending cases outside of court.
[....]
The Twin Falls, Idaho, police department and county sheriff’s office said in a joint statement last week that they had assisted FBI agents and Colorado authorities in serving “several search warrants as well as processing some items of evidence.”

The arrest warrant is under seal and all police have said publicly is that they believe Berreth was killed at her Woodland Park home.

Teller County District Judge Linda Billings-Vela set a motions hearing for Friday, and a one-day preliminary hearing for Jan. 29, state court spokesman Jon Sarche told Reuters by phone.

Frazee could face the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole if he is convicted of first-degree murder.

Temporary Emergency Custody Order was made by the Teller County Department of Human Services on December 27 that placed Kaylee in the temporary physical custody of her maternal grandparents while granting legal custody to TCDHS. That was the agreement prior to that time in the days after Frazee was arrested, but there was a unexpected change when Sheila filed a motion to intervene. She has remained a staunch defender of her son through this all, despite not speaking publicly once. She is at all his hearings, filed this motion and for the past 20 years has lived alone with Frazee on her 35-acre ranch.

And she was even detained when he was arrested, but never charged or accused of being involved in the death of Berreth. Sheila Frazee is a divorced mother-of-four and a registered nurse. Frazee had been plotting the murder for close to three months, according to court documents that were filed on Monday.
I honestly believe that Kelsey's daughter is better off living with her parents than with Patrick Frazee's mom.
From everything that has been brought forth this does not seem like a heat of passion murder. He planned this shit out extensively and he has no right to be in his daughters life period.
You mean to tell me that this motherfucker couldnt make it on his own as an adultthat he had to bring chicks back to his moms house if he wanted to fuck?
Times are hard but not that hard when it comes to dating.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/idaho-nur...sing-colorado-mother-kelsey/story?id=60127494
A woman being investigated for her role in the case of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth has been identified as a 32-year-old nurse from Twin Falls, Idaho, two of the woman's family members and a law enforcement source told ABC News.

ABC News is withholding reporting the woman's name because she has not been publicly identified by law enforcement investigators.
[....]
The woman has not been charged with any crime and her exact relationship to Frazee is unclear.

Sources told ABC News that the woman is being investigated for disposing of Berreth’s cellphone in Idaho. Investigators had previously said that Berreth's phone was detected in Idaho on Nov. 25, three days after Thanksgiving when the 29-year-old mother was last seen publicly.
[....]
The woman and her attorney could not be immediately reached for comment.

A spokeswoman with the 4th Judicial District, which is now prosecuting the case against Frazee, declined to comment Wednesday.

The solicitation to commit murder is interesting. Did he TRY to pay someone to do it? Did he actually hire someone to do it and there is going to be another arrest coming? Is it related to this Idaho womans involvement?

UPDATE:

Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé hit with 5 felony counts, including murder

Kelsey Berreth’s fiancé heard Colorado prosecutors on Monday formally charge him with five felonies in connection with the disappearance and presumed murder of the mother of his 1-year-old child.

Patrick Frazee, 32, was told at a hearing in Teller County Court that he was being charged with first-degree murder, first-degree felony murder and three counts of solicitation to commit first-degree murder, FOX31 Denver reported.

The felony murder charge accused Frazee of killing the 29-year-old flight instructor during a robbery.

The solicitation charges accuse Frazee of conspiring with someone to kill Berreth on three separate occasions from Sept. 1 to Nov. 1.

Berreth was last seen on Thanksgiving in a supermarket. That day Frazee said he and Berreth exchanged custody of their 1-year-old daughter, Kaylee. Police said they believe Berreth was killed after the custody exchange in her home.

Three days after her disappearance, her cellphone pinged 600 miles away in Idaho and her boss got a text from her cellphone saying she was taking off that week. Her mother reported her missing Dec. 2.

Berreth’s body has not been found and police and prosecutors haven’t said how she was killed or why. They haven't discussed what evidence they have obtained to charge Frazee.

“All the facts in this case are under seal so I cannot talk to you about any potential motive,” Teller County District Attorney Dan May said.

Frazee has been held without bail since his arrest Dec. 21. He is the only one who has been arrested in the case.

He had on prison garb when he appeared in court and during the proceeding did not speak, according to FOX31.

Prosecutors said they will release more information about the case at a preliminary hearing Jan. 29. At that time Frazee could enter a plea.

May told reporters that prosecutors haven’t decided whether to seek the death penalty.

Berreth’s parents were awarded temporary custody of Kaylee at a hearing last week. Kaylee was living with Frazee after Berreth disappeared.

full

Patrick Frazee's girlfriend, a nurse no less, has pleaded guilty of evidence tampering in order to obstruct the investigation against him.

The Idaho nurse suspected of tampering with evidence in the case of missing Colorado woman, Kelsey Berreth, reached an agreement to plead guilty in court on Friday.
Krystal Jean Lee Kenney, 32, stated in Teller County court in Colorado that she will testify against Patrick Frazee, Berreth's fiancé, who has been charged with her murder.

As part of the plea agreement, Kenney will not be allowed to speak with media, the judge said during the hearing Friday.

Kenney in a prepared statement said: "I learned that Patrick Frazee had committed a homicide on approximately Nov. 22 in Teller County."
"I knew that law enforcement would be investigating that crime," she continued in the statement that was read aloud by the district attorney at news conference after the hearing. "I moved the victim's cellphone with the intent to impair the phone's availability in the investigation."

She went on to say that she "had no right or authority" to dispose of or move Berreth's phone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...elsey-berreth-case/ar-BBTlME7?ocid=spartanntp

Theyre not finding this body.

Didnt the whore on the side who was an accomplice to the whole thing say something about how she believed he burned the body? Might not be anything at all TO find.

Such a damn shame this case is going to no doubt be sooooo dependent on the whore. She is going to get off sooooo light in all this in exchange for her testimony to prove the case against him. Sucks. She belongs in a cage the rest of her whore life

Update:

yeah, he's claiming he found God in prison and has gen into all the grisly details of what happened. I'm thinking he ran his sociopathic evil mouth and knew it would all come out. He has always been known to be cruel and sadistic with animals so not buying any claims if he really found God he would just kill himself and do the world a favor.. It's too bad mommy dearest can't be nailed in this too because she had knowledge imo

I can’t believe this side chick is actually a nurse because she is one dumb bitch.

‘I killed my girlfriend, come clean it up’?! She’d probably follow him into the bathroom to wipe his ass if he told her to.

Last edited:
Frazee now wants the judge to suppress statements he made to a social worker about Kelsey Berreth being "abusive" to their 1yo daughter from being presented during the trial. His attorneys seem to worry that this may be used as a potential motive theory by the prosecution.

Attorneys on both sides may also argue over the prosecution's request to compel Frazee to reveal if he's going to present an alternative theory about who killed Kelsey: aka a "SODDI" defense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...l-worker-suppressed-in-murder-case/ar-AAGeAFC

Latest posts

Back