• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I sure as hell won't (yes, I know you weren't asking me personally). Nor do I believe a person with his unstable, injudicial personality belongs on the Supreme Court. However, he is most likely to be seated on that court in short order after the limited FBI inquiry. Republicans don't want to risk losing seats during the midterms and losing the ability to shove this person down our throats.

So, you are happy to believe completely uncorroborated, obviously politically motivated rape claims? You're either a terrible person, or a good little sheep.

At this point the biggest concern shouldnt be whether we believe he assaulted girls or not. The most alarming thing now is how termperamental and unhinged and aggressive he came across during his testimony. His behavior was disgraceful and outrageous. This is not the type of intelligent, calm, careful thinking, even-keeledintelligent legal wizard i want sitting on the highest court in the land. No thanks to Kavanough after that, and i dont even care if he raped or not at this point.
I agree although I do think he attacked her and just doesn’t remember because he was blackout drunk: even his friends say he was a mean drunk. I also trust her memory more than his because she was already acquainted with him and the trauma likely seared the memory into her brain.

I find it interesting that this thread has devolved into personal attacks. It shouldn’t: we should all want a Supreme Court nominee to be neutral & non partisan. And it’s already a fact that Trump is one if the least ethical presidents in modern history, which is why he wants Kavanaugh on the Court to rule in favor of presidential impunity. All the bombast and whataboutism of Trump supporters will not change the fact that Mueller is closing in on him.

Last edited:
His record is impeccable ... he's been vetted six previous times.

What is black out drunk ? How does a black out drunk person function.

Can they walk, talk ... plan a rape ... do they bounce down stairs and re-join the party after that ... ?

I've never been black out drunk and bounced down stairs to rejoin a party ... nope !

And the chick that supposedly seen him waving his cock around ... If anything happened and I doubt it, I would believe she was passed out on

the bathroom floor and he was taking piss though ... stepped over her ... pissed ... shook it and left.

Last edited:
Wow his trade talk ... !!!

Listening to trump is like listening to your Dad ... he's tough, but nice ... funny!

SMART ... holy !

My Dad’s a lifelong Republican who refused to vote for Trump because of his questionable ethics & complete lack of public service experience. He didn’t like Hillary’s policies so he voted for Gary Johnson instead.

My Dad’s a lifelong Republican who refused to vote for Trump because of his questionable ethics & complete lack of public service experience. He didn’t like Hillary’s policies so he voted for Gary Johnson instead.

What do you mean ethics ... ? Are you talking about misogyny again. Trump has respect for women ... Women like him, he's had three wives, taken care of them all ... he takes care of his children. He supports women's rights ... and in fact would like women to take better care of themselves. He admires women in business and appreciates the value of traditional mothers such as his wife who is very much a home maker as well as first lady.

Its a myth that Trump hates women or treats them badly ... he treats every woman exactly how they'd like to be treated. Some of the woman are in fact sluts and loved it when he grabbed them by the pussy.

What do you mean ethics ... ? Are you talking about misogyny again. Trump has respect for women ... Women like him, he's had three wives, taken care of them all ... he takes care of his children. He supports women's rights ... and in fact would like women to take better care of themselves. He admires women in business and appreciates the value of traditional mothers such as his wife who is very much a home maker as well as first lady.

Its a myth that Trump hates women or treats them badly.
Very entertaining.

this is like farting yourself and pointing at the dog. prove trump is a racist. validate your beliefs or is it all....just propaganda?

at this point, i would like the record to show that no evidence was presented proving trump to be racist, nor any justification for saying that i am waving a nazi flag. i wonder what that was all about?

No shit, what I'm about to say to totally true.

My Dad’s a lifelong Democrat who refused to vote for Trump because of his questionable ethics & complete lack of public service experience. He didn’t like Hillary’s policies so he voted for Gary Johnson instead.

He also considers Trump retarded and Hillary as an evil elitist who thinks she is above the law.

This was the first time him and I was in total agreement on politics.

at this point, i would like the record to show that no evidence was presented proving trump to be racist, nor any justification for saying that i am waving a nazi flag. i wonder what that was all about?

I hate Trump, I hate Trump, I hate Trump. He is the first president in my 50+ years I would celebrate if assassinated. Fucking remember this when you read the next fucking sentence.

Trump is an idiot, he is retarded, he is a piece of shit, he is the most stupid person in any room, he is a fool who doesn't think before he talks (or tweets), he is a immoral opportunist, he is an embarrassment, but he is not a racist, I wish he was, so I could hate him more .

1538458205673.jpeg

I fucking hate this douchbag, as well as Jesse Jackson and Don King. Muhammad Ali was pretty cool, though. They didn't have any problem with this fucker until he run for president. Which says a lot.

I hate Trump, I hate Trump, I hate Trump. He is the first president in my 50+ years I would celebrate if assassinated. Fucking remember this when you read the next fucking sentence.

Trump is an idiot, he is retarded, he is a piece of shit, he is the most stupid person in any room, he is a fool who doesn't think before he talks (or tweets), he is a immoral opportunist, he is an embarrassment, but he is not a racist, I wish he was, so I could hate him more .

View attachment 8549
I fucking hate this douchbag, as well as Jesse Jackson and Don King. Muhammad Ali was pretty cool, though. They didn't have any problem with this fucker until he run for president. Which says a lot.
But seriously, how do you really feel?

Stop Shaming Victims of Sexual Assault for Not Reporting.

View attachment 8527

“Why didn’t she report it before?” “Why didn’t she come forward a long time ago, right after it happened?”

Sixty-three percent of sexual assaults are not reported for a plethora of reasons.

Being sexually assaulted is one of the most shame inducing traumas that a person can experience. So it is understandable that victims don’t need to be further traumatized by being shamed for not reporting the crime. And yet, that is exactly what happens whenever we hear, for the first time, about a sexual assault that occurred months or years ago.

Shame is at the core of the intense emotional wounding women (and men) experience when they are sexually violated. Sexual assault is by its very nature humiliating and dehumanizing. The victim feels invaded and defiled while simultaneously experiencing the indignity of being helpless and at the mercy of another person. Self-blame is by far, the most devastating after effect of being sexually violated.

And of course as we live in a victim blaming culture in which one doesn't have to make any great leap to understand why victims are afraid to step forward for fear of being blamed for their own humiliating degradation and victimization.

We have an epidemic on our hands when it comes to sexual assault, with an estimated 321,500 Americans twelve and older being sexually assaulted each year.

The truth is, victims do not cause themselves to be raped. People can and frequently do abuse and rape others “without their permission,” and people can and do control others against their will. There is only one thing that causes a woman to be raped and that would be the rapist.

In the US, a rape occurs every 98 seconds, in every hour, every day, all year long.
That's 36.73 rapes per hour, 881.63 per day, and 322,016.32 rapes per year.

https://www.rainn.org/about-sexual-assault

1538493771234.png

And by entertaining you mean FACTUAL ... right ?

Factual, factual you say??? hmm ……

Factual is just not your first priority lith. Disruption is your game and goal and sadly in this you are not alone.

Why is it do you suppose that we seem unable to have open, frank and thoughtful exchange on very serious matters that have the ability to not only change our lives, but the lives of those we love for generations?

View attachment 8553

Factual is just not your first priority lith. Disruption is your game and goal and sadly in this you are not alone.

Why is it do you suppose that we seem unable to have open, frank and thoughtful exchange on very serious matters that have the ability to not only change our lives, but the lives of those we love for generations?

Its a fact brett was a great student, good catholic ... good athlete ... good son ... great lawyer ...great judge.

And don't come at me with I can't have a thoughtful discussion ... you know that isn't true.

View attachment 8553

Its a fact Brett was a great student, good catholic ... good athlete ... good son ... great lawyer ...great judge.

And don't come at me with I can't have a thoughtful discussion ... you know that isn't true.

More @Victoria ...the last couple of generations have been shit ... its why we have grandmothers that are thirty years old ... so yes consider the future generations and let 45 / Trump finish what he is doing before you run your mouth, because the future generations need all the help they can get.

I have to ask ...

Am I the only one who got drunk at 19 (Canada's legal Drinking age) hopped in a cab (because its bad to drink and drive) and puked in it ?

And then fell asleep for the rest of the ride home and didn't rape anyone ?

Please share your experience ...

She's trying out for Antifa ...

lol, i knew i recognized that ribald lunacy.

You literally posted a Nazi meme, dip shit. All your butt buddies LOVED it.

they love it because it was a spot-on assessment of leftist tactics. i am sorry you find us gullible and dumb enough to buy into your nonsense (i wonder what that is all about?) but...i ain't buying it and neither are they.

Joseph Goebbels served as minister of propaganda for the Nazi German government of the Third Reich, and is generally held responsible for presenting a favorable image of the Nazi regime to the Germans.

Awesome response that and call it a dog fart. But I am sure you were just being facetious, right?

i won't waste time explaining it but i think those that understood, already knew. please....continue.

edit-double post

We drank beer... we drank a lot of beer... I like beer... I drank a lot of beer... too much beer... I still drink beer... I really like beer... American beer

Well if there were moments during his testimony before the Senate where Brett Kavanaugh had real clarity it was all about the beer.

Just out of curiosity, which part of Dr Ford's testimony made you believe that Brett Kavanaugh tried to rape her?

they love it because it was a spot-on assessment of leftist tactics. i am sorry you find us gullible and dumb enough to buy into your nonsense (i wonder what that is all about?) but...i ain't buying it and neither are they.

Don't mind her too much, she still thinks that calling conservatives 'Nazis' and incels is cutting political commentary. Whats the bet she was a child when Obama was elected and raised on a steady diet of Obama ass-tonguing from social and main-stream media?

The question remains - Will the Dems have the gall to roll out another ludicrously false allegation in the next week and demand even more nonsensical delays? Let me know if you're taking money on it. I have $100 that says they know they already went too far.

This tragedy that became a farce is now a crime, the crime of purposeful defamation of an innocent man. Leftists are so determined to prevent Kavanaugh from becoming a justice on the Supreme Court that they have exposed themselves as the lowlife cheaters they are, without shame or any sense of decency.
When they do not win, they will do anything to undo their loss. This is what has motivated the left since the 2016 election. From the moment Trump won, leftists set about their plans to remove him from office by any means necessary. The cabal that put this plan into motion cares nothing for the law, the Constitution, or the people its members set out to ruin as they have Brett Kavanaugh.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/the_democrats_have_viciously_overplayed_their_hand.html

The FBI may wrap up its investigation into misconduct accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as soon as late Wednesday, a source tells Fox News, potentially clearing the way for a final Senate vote on his confirmation within days.
If the FBI's report is indeed delivered to the White House on Wednesday, Fox News expects a vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation could come as soon as Saturday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fb...-may-wrap-up-as-soon-as-wednesday-source-says

In a written declaration released Tuesday and obtained by Fox News, an ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford, the California professor accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, directly contradicts her testimony under oath last week that she had never helped anyone prepare for a polygraph examination.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

So she is a lair. I'm shocked. I really thought that she was too afraid to fly.

Last edited:

I watched the whole thing ... it was awesome. I loved the way he doesn't hide his disdain about the media from the media ... he calls them out ... right to their faces. Tells them point blank ... you're part of the problem. And he's right about all of it. If you look at you tube ... the people that support the president are getting millions of views .. it's like CNN hasn't realized that they're not too dog news source anymore, and it's their own fault for running an agenda that doesn't reflect the veiws of the American people which is why regardless of the fake polls ... trump is going to win in 2020 ...

I watched the whole thing ... it was awesome. I loved the way he doesn't hide his disdain about the media from the media ... he calls them out ... right to their faces. Tells them point blank ... you're part of the problem. And he's right about all of it. If you look at you tube ... the people that support the president are getting millions of views .. it's like CNN hasn't realized that they're not top dog news source anymore, and it's their own fault for running an agenda that doesn't reflect the veiws of the American people which is why regardless of the fake polls ... trump is going to win in 2020 ...

i personally go to other commentators for my trump news ... then i go to CNN to see what kind of misinformation or one sided slant they're presenting. Most of which is spin.

Not to mention warped

They think they're stupid yet relying on and Hoping for all of their votes .... I didn't need to read your post at all to understand that the democrats insult and alienate. And more that their going to pay for it at the voting stations in 2020!

The dems have put patsys in front of the senate ... insulted and attacked supporters of the right ... and alienated 50 percent of Americans ... the only way trump is going g to go away is to assassinate him ... hark that it will be a democrat against the 2nd amendment that will pull the trigger.

Don't I know it. My hair is mostly silver now too. Women in my family do not look our age until mid 60s.

None of us ever said we knew she was telling the truth. We just want a full investigation without any bullshit. You and your BFFs are the ones who, for some strange reason, imagine you know without a doubt what happened in a place and time you were never present. You cannot know the truth for a fact. If he is innocent, why all the hubbub? Don't tell me it's principle. Did you see the man cry and blather like an hysteric? Did you see trump make fun of him for it? It's strange, what hills you people pick to die on.

None of us know, or will know what happened. The investigation won't change that. In the end there will be zero proof of anything and Dems will still vote not to confirm. Even though they "needed an investigation to establish the truth". I saw a man who was righteously angry, I see that as a positive quality. I wouldn't trust a man who wasn't defiant in the face of such evil lies.

That's bullshit and you know it. There you go again, thinking you know it's an evil lie. You don't know. Cannot know and thanks to turtle shit, we won't know. What is known? He lied under oath. Plain as day. He's got a belligerent, angry, biased and hysterical disposition and in no way deserves a life time appointment.

If Hillary had behaved the same during her trial, you would have burned her alive.

She did.

I believe Dr Ford is a liar, too scared to fly remember? The other two are obvious lies.

If Hillary had behaved the same during her trial, you would have burned her alive.

Is Hilary having a trial ... ???

Are you oblivious to the impact this has had on the public, all over ... not just in the USA.

Have the Democrats considered at all that this SPECTACLE, was like watching a movie, and that some people cried right along with HIM,

At the enormity of the effort that was put in place to protect not Christine Ford, or the American people even ...but a seat for the

supreme court.

Did the democrats not consider that people would be moved, like anyone would be when watching a DRAMA.

This accuser is a farce ... but you could call her a cancer and almost not see the difference with all damage she's done,

To him ... and surely to herself.

Aw, but they threw everything that had at her, just put in all of their unholy might and looky, nothing stuck. Sucks, doesn't it?

CRY ABOUT IT.

yOU KNOW WHAT REALLY SUCKS ... the desperation and lunacy that has the potential to really hurt people.

This isn't even about Kavenaugh ... or Ford ... or rape. Anymore .... people are out raged ... at HER!

Its not abut rape culture ... its not about woman hating, its about the fabrication and lowly tactics.

Its about the badness of it all.

Rape is bad ... but this SMEAR is worse.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/...rips-allegation-judge-threw-ice-yale-bar-1985

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/...rips-allegation-judge-threw-ice-yale-bar-1985

https://www.google.ca/search?q=jack...rome..69i57.9384j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A democrats aid just got arrested ... Oopsie !

I mean ... vile piece of shit.

Everyone but CNN is reporting on this ... and by everyone i mean the out lets that don't offer skewed content or other wise content that make you feel like you need a bath after.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/suspect-in-doxxing-arrested

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/03/...cratic-staffer-suspected-of-doxxing-senators/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-tns-bc-congress-doxxing-20181003-story.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...xing-of-gop-senators-during-kavanaugh-hearing

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36667/breaking-democratic-aide-arrested-doxxing-ben-shapiro

https://www.rt.com/usa/440266-democrat-staffer-doxxed-republicans/

Back