• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two good Samaritans stepped in to stop a man who was threatening to harm himself and his child.

John Farenzena and Richard Cameron were working when they heard a woman screaming, "Save my baby."

Police said 28-year-old Dylan Traynor was trying to leave his home with his toddler and was threatening to harm himself and the child. Cameron said he saw the man running out without a shirt and had the child in his arms.

The two workers grabbed a bat and a hammer as Traynor tried to leave the home in his car with the child.

The two were able to block his car until police arrived. They said at one point, Traynor tried to run them over.

Oswego police arrived and took Traynor into custody. Farenzena said police had to wrestle the child from Traynor's arms and break the car window.

Last edited:
But then some judge will order him to therapy and anger management and let him have shared custody.

If I was the mom, I would worry he will hurt the baby/child.

But then some judge will order him to therapy and anger management and let him have shared custody.

If I was the mom, I would worry he will hurt the baby/child.
I would count on it the next time he gets mad about something. I hope she can get a good lawyer and full custody. Supervised visits only, if any.

Back