• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Four juvenile males between the ages of 14 and 12 have been charged with kidnapping and raping a girl.

Kabarshenay Ellis-Pinkney, 14, Louis Miller and Joseph James-Carter, both 13, and Ja'den Glover, 12 were arrested on Wednesday in New Castle County, Delaware on first-degree rape and kidnapping charges.

Police say that the four dragged a girl into a home in Bear, on December 11 and forcibly raped her.

A police spokesman told DailyMail.com that the victim was under the age of 18, but could not reveal her specific age due to privacy concerns.

After the assault, Miller and James-Carter went on to threaten the victim with a weapon and warn her not to tell anyone what had happened, according to police.

After executing search warrants, police said they found further evidence tying the four suspects to the crime, and arrest warrants were obtained.

All four were arrested without incident and charged with felony counts of first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping, first-degree conspiracy, and second-degree unlawful sexual contact, according to police.

Miller is also charged with one count of felony possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony,

Police say that the investigation led them to be concerned that there may be other victims.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-charged-kidnapping-raping-girl-Delaware.html
1547934124562.png

Louis Miller, 13, Ja'den Glover, 12, Joseph James-Carter, 13, and Kabarshenay Ellis-Pinkney, 14,

As bad as they are, the KKK doesn't need to target anyone. They are the ones who should be targeted. With your attitude, maybe you too, right along with them.
Maybe those four juveniles need to go live with you and your family, I'm sure they'll be nurtured and forgiven by you. Bleeding heart liberal!

These young men need to be held accountable for what they did to the girl but they are still at an age where they can be rehabilitated.

Sadly i do think it is a possibility these young boys are heading down the wrong path in life, However, I would not want then hurt because I have a feeling that they may have already been exposed to things in life that no young children should see.

Maybe those four juveniles need to go live with you and your family, I'm sure they'll be nurtured and forgiven by you. Bleeding heart liberal!
I'm about as far away from a bleeding heart liberal as you can get without being a fanboy of Trump. I think Trump was a better choice than Hillary, but in the primary, the only one I ranked below him was Jeb Bush.

I think they need to be punished severely for their crimes, maybe even LWOP. Liberal I am not. I'm a gun toting conservative. Love my AR-15s. But the KKK, or any other racist group, has no reason to exist.

Court records contend a Delaware girl was raped last month by several boys after she was lured from a school bus stop by one of her attackers when he who took her cellphone.

New Castle County Police announced Friday the arrests of a 12-year-old, two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old, all of whom face charges of first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping and conspiracy.

The News Journal of Wilmington, citing court documents, reports the girl got off the bus in Bear and was heading home when one of the 13-year-olds took her phone and ran inside his house. The newspaper says the girl was forced inside the house and taken to the garage. Documents say she resisted and said “no” more than 15 times.
https://pix11.com/2019/01/21/documents-girl-raped-by-4-boys-after-cellphone-taken/

... the arrests of a 12-year-old, two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old, all of whom face charges of first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping and conspiracy ... the girl got off the bus in Bear and was heading home when one of the 13-year-olds took her phone and ran inside his house .... the girl was forced inside the house and taken to the garage ... she resisted and said “no” more than 15 times ...
This is type of shit that gets a father going on a fucking murder spree and I wouldn't blame him one damn bit.

Back