• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"The girl, who was left unattended in a car in a parking lot Tuesday, ran into an Azle business and told employees she needed help because she was being held against her will.

When they arrived, Azle police found a suspect and arrested him.

“She voluntarily met him at a Fort Worth location,” Azle Police Chief Rick Pippins said Wednesday in a telephone interview with the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “At that point, he didn’t let her leave and took her.”

Police identified the suspect as Diamond M. Williams, 24, of Fort Worth. Williams was in the Tarrant County Jail in Fort Worth on Wednesday facing charges of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault.

The girl told Azle detectives she met Williams on Snapchat, a social media application.

Williams is accused of taking the girl about five days ago from a location in Fort Worth. She lives in Fort Worth with her parents.

On Tuesday shortly before 9:30 a.m., Williams drove to Azle with the girl. He left her in the car as he entered Cash America Pawn in the 600 block of Boyd Road in Azle.

The girl ran into a nearby KFC, where she asked for help from employees who called Azle police.

After his arrest, Williams was taken to a local hospital for treatment of a minor self-inflicted wound and later returned to the Azle police station.

The girl was taken to Cook Children’s Medical Center in Fort Worth, where she was reunited with her family.

The girl was never reported as missing or as a runaway because Williams is accused of forcing the girl to contact her family and tell them she was fine and staying with friends, Azle police said."

DD1n.jpg

The girl was never reported as missing or as a runaway because Williams is accused of forcing the girl to contact her family and tell them she was fine and staying with friends, Azle police said."

For five days? And the parents were ok with that?
I didn't see what her age was...?

I like that he is so thoughtful that he conveniently got an arrow tattoo, indicating where the bullet should go! Sadly though, he did not run the full gamut and take her across state lines which would have been seriously awesome.

No mention of the girls age though. Got to admit now I'm very curious

I didn't see what her age was...?
Oh, damn. Good point. I don't know why, but I was thinking she was 14-15. (There's a good possibility I'm getting my stories crossed, too). I guess when I see the word "runaway" I assume younger kid.

Here's another good link, looks like Mr Face Tattoo has priors of violence so I'm sure he put hands on her too. His mama comes to his defense saying it's TOTALLY unfair to judge him on his past arrests tho :rolleyes: :penguin: :vomit: :blackeye:

Post automatically merged:

Yes! These days "parents" are their friends and not parents!
THIS. YES.

For five days? And the parents were ok with that?
Too many stories like that on DD. Girls disregarded/discarded by moms because they are competition so no problem when they are out of the home for a few days or more..

The 24-year-old man accused of kidnapping a teenager and sexually assaulting her says he and the victim were dating, that she's mad at him and that she's lying about the allegations against him.

Diamond Marquis Williams told NBC 5 Thursday during an interview at the Tarrant County Jail that he loves the girl accusing him of kidnapping and assault and that her lies put him behind bars.
[....]
"It's easy to prove that I didn't kidnap her like she's trying to say. She's been around my family, she's been around my job with the keys in the car, she's been around multiple people, witnesses that have seen her. We were happy, cuddled up. That's not kidnapping," said Williams. "It's even on video. It's easy for me to prove it."

On Wednesday, Azle police said the girl ran into a fast food restaurant saying she'd been kidnapped, held for five days against her will and sexually assaulted. Officers said the girl was covered in blood, but Williams said that blood was his -- the result of a cut on his arm that occurred when he tried to get his phone back.

When asked for details about the cut during the interview Thursday, Williams declined to elaborate on how he became injured saying his attorney advised him not to say anything that may negatively impact his girlfriend.
[....]
Williams, who often got emotional during the interview, made allegations against the girl's family and said they had been living in his car because she didn't feel like she had anywhere else she could go. He said she'd only reached out to her mother once and that he'd gone into a pawn shop to sell some jewelry so that he could buy her some food.

That's where police found him Wednesday and took him into custody.

Williams, who said he didn't know the girl was underage, remains behind bars in the Tarrant County Jail charged with aggravated kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault.

When I worked with parents of troubled teens, I made sure they knew that state law requires the cops to look for and bring home runaways 16 and under. At age 17, police must still look for the teen but if he/she is in a safe location, they are not required to return them home.

A lot of parents still think that cops don’t take runaways seriously.

Back