• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
1. Practice begins tonight in front of mirror.
2. Sport bra and bootie shorts with the 'naked" apron. Final offer.
3. "Oh Yeah" is perfect.
3. 15% is kinda high unless you actively recruit men/women with said fetishes.
4. No worry about the buckets. I could stand to gain a few pounds.
Sound good?

Done deal! I'll have my side write up the contract.

We are gonna be rich!!! :woot:

Chicks can make easy money doing some weird ass shit, on and off camera.

A man messaged me on Myspace once, and asked if I would film myself underwater. He was specific in asking that I please try to remain motionless, but my eyes needed to be open. Didn't have a mermaid fetish so much, but I'm thinking more like a dead female body underwater fetish.

One dude offered me money to kick him in the nuts, while wearing steel toe boots. Another offered me a hefty payout if I would diaper him. Some dudes are just fucking weird.
Ain't that the truth...

I think the weirdest thing a guy has asked me for was a lock of my hair. He was even specific in how he wanted me to cut it. He wanted me to film myself grabbing a big ol' random section of hair from the back of my head and using dull scissors, chop at it so that it was uneven. I regret inquiring why. I figured he might have been a hairdresser or just had a thing for hair. It was weirder than that.

He had a fantasy of a woman straddling him and him cutting her hair, mid act. The description he gave of it reminded me of when kids cut doll hair. How its all chopped up, uneven and looking like shit. Kind of like the spider bot with the doll head in toy story.

He did not get my hair nor did I talk to him again but I still wonder how many women he actually convinced to do it. You know there's going to be at least a few. And wtf did he do with his hair trophies.. I doubt he just lined them all up to look at them...

Last edited:
Back