• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
An accused thief claimed that he swiped a pair of Jack Russell terriers for “therapy” reasons, according to cops who busted him on a grand theft charge.

Police allege that Parker Capparelli, 28, snatched the animals from their pens on a property in Trilby, Florida. The dog heist occurred around 1:15 AM Tuesday, cops say.

Capparelli subsequently told an associate that he took the terriers "for therapy reason," adding that he “had not been around a dog in two months and one of them looked like a dog he used to own.”

When sheriff’s deputies located Capparelli, he had possession of the dogs. Capparelli reportedly copped to entering the victim’s property and letting the terriers out of their pens, but claimed “the dogs followed him off of the property.”

Seen below, Capparelli was arrested for grand theft. It was the second time in a month that he was nabbed on a felony charge. According to court records, Capparelli was busted in mid-December after allegedly trying to cash $20,000 worth of stolen checks. He was free on $2000 bond in that case when collared for stealing the Jack Russells.

Capparelli, who lives about eight miles from the Trilby property, told cops he works for Cal-Maine Foods, the country’s largest egg producer.

full

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/dogs/jack-russell-heist-907341

Jesus, that face. :nailbiting: They should probably just keep him in this time, because he has a hard time behaving himself.

Looks like a human beaver with those big teeth! Should be out chomping on some logs instead of stealing dogs.

I would like a small finishing hammer so I could knock those Chiclets right out of his mouth.
Oh look well what do you know I actually have one handy!

Back