• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
A girl has died after being tossed over the side of a bridge in St. Petersburg, Florida, police said.

The situation occurred early Thursday on the approach to the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

A police officer, chasing a speeding driver, saw the person stop their car and toss the child -- who's roughly 5 years old -- from the bridge before driving away.

Rescue crews found the girl, but they could not resuscitate her, police said.

The man who threw the girl into the water is believed to be the victim's father, police said. The identities of the victim and suspect have not been released.

Wtf. Threw his own baby into the water. I'm sure she was scared as fuck. Sickening.

https://gma.yahoo.com/child-dead-be...ge-police-075702257--abc-news-topstories.html

Last edited:
5-year-old girl dies after thrown off Dick Misener Bridge on the approach to the Skyway Bridge

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - A 5-year-old girl died early Thursday after a man threw her off a bridge near the Sunshine Skyway, according to St. Petersburg Police.

Just after midnight, an officer on his way home, southbound on I-275, was passed by a Chrysler PT Cruiser. The officer said he was going about 100 miles per hour, and turned on his lights to stop the car.

When the car was near the top of the Dick Misener Bridge (on the approach to the Skyway), the officer saw the driver stop and throw the girl over the railing into the waters of Boca Ciega Bay.

The officer saw the driver get back in the car, and continue south on I-275 over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge into Manatee County.

About 30 minutes later, Manatee County authorities stopped the driver near the University Parkway exit.

Multiple agencies, including the U.S. Coast Guard, and immediately began searching for the girl.

The Eckerd College dive team found the girl in the water. Paramedics made attempts to revive her, and the girl was rushed to All Children's Hospital, but the rescue attempt was unsuccessful.

Manatee County authorities held the PT Cruiser’s driver, and the man was taken to St. Petersburg for questioning.

Police believe the driver is the father of the girl.

Police have not said what charges, if any, he may face.

The selfish bastard tried to use her as a diversion! Knowing what the cop would do if he had to choose between catching him, or saving her. I will never understand how a parent could do something so cruel, and I'm sooooo fucking thankful for that.

I hope she was dead before she was tossed from the car.

Maybe she had some sort of terminal illness and died peacefully in her sleep and maybe the dad was so distraught because he had spent all his money trying to save his terminally ill daughter and didn't have the money for a proper burial. Maybe. It could happen.

I hope she was dead before she was tossed from the car.

Maybe she had some sort of terminal illness and died peacefully in her sleep and maybe the dad was so distraught because he had spent all his money trying to save his terminally ill daughter and didn't have the money for a proper burial. Maybe. It could happen.
Awe...this post makes me want to hug you, stroke your hair, and tell u Santa Clause really does exist.....
<3 u Keep! :)

He tossed his own terrified young daughter to her death just to divert the cop who was chasing him? Evil bastard. Any charge that falls short of first degree murder here is a travesty of justice. Any penalty less than death is a travesty of a sentence.

Personally, I think he's another cunt who deserves to be set on fire, or autopsied whilst still alive and without anaesthetic by Gatekeeper.

At the very least, he should be thrown from that same fucking bridge - with his hands tied together so that he is as unable to swim as the girl no doubt was - and left to fucking drown. Then his mortal remains should be cremated into ashes and thrown into the sewer system.

News here is having a field day with this.
Despite everything going on with cops lately, I AM concerned for the officer that witnessed it. I am certain he tried to stop the guy. I can't even imagine what that cop is feeling right now.

News here is having a field day with this.
Despite everything going on with cops lately, I AM concerned for the officer that witnessed it. I am certain he tried to stop the guy. I can't even imagine what that cop is feeling right now.

Yeah. Pity his colleagues who caught him didn't shoot the fucker "for trying to escape"!

So.....was there a custody dispute? Where's mom? He was only chased for his excessive speed so...where was he going in such a hurry? The bridge?

I have MANY questions.

She was such a beautiful little girl. :(
Phoebe-Jonchuck-319x350.jpg

Oh my fucking god. If anyone ever says grown men don't cry they have never looked at this pic, knowing what happened, imagining that poor girl's terror and screams as she was thrown to her death. I feel so fucking sad right now and am crying for that poor girl....seeing her does make it so much more real...:( :( :(

When my tears stop I am going to feel a rage so intense at the evil cunt who did this.

I hope that when the judge sentences this scum, he or she has a framed picture of this poor little girl on his/her desk to guide him/her. And if the scum survives long enough to make it to jail, I hope he is thrown in amongst the general prison population, and that the prisoners he has to mix with also get to see this pic and know what he did.

And I hope he dies, and not too quickly, but very horribly.

The man accused of throwing his 5-year-old daughter off a bridge and to her death told a judge he did not want a lawyer, but instead wanted to "leave it in the hands of God."
Circuit Judge Michael Andrews, seemingly unimpressed with 25-year-old John Nicholas Jonchuck Junior's response on how he wanted to be represented at trial, ordered the suspect be held without bond.

Her name is Phoebe
2l9hyfr.jpg

pulled over and stopped near the top of the Dick Misener Bridge on the approach to the Skyway. The officer got out and began approaching the suspect.

"Subject got out of the vehicle he started saying something... the officer had no idea what he was saying," says Police Chief Anthony Holloway.
Chief Holloway explained Officer Vickers had no idea what would happened next: "The suspect then went to the other side of the vehicle, pulled out a child, put the child's face toward his chest and he walked to the side of the bridge. And he threw the child into the water."

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/01/08/child-dead-after-thrown-off-bridge/21430139/

So he was nuts....don't care. He deserves to die anyway.

But WTF was he doing with custody of the child?

RIP, Phoebe

Last edited:
SO.MANY.KIDS.BEING.MURDERED.BY.FAMILY/CREEPS!

I swear...To Think over 2 decades ago, good ol Al Jorgensen screamed over 20 years ago into that mighty mic Ministry's message " THE WORLD IS INSAAAAAANE" (great tour and show, btw).
To think that to us GenX'ers we were pretty sure that we were just not misanthropists for the 'trend' of it all...we had a reason, and THIS is it.

We ALL saw it coming, and were we shocked?
No.
Angry? Saddened? Mad? Frustrated??
Hell yeah.

I know y'all can see it...Families killing their kin over both extreme polarities. Love equates Death, Death equates Love...why are kin killing one another, and being just fine with it? Many pleading through crocodile tears that it was 'Gods will' or 'Mercy Killing'.

I am not a mother.
But I am pretty sure I would surrender the child to a much better circumstance, if I was aware what I was doing.

But, Aye--There lies the rub.

Beautiful innocent.

She was such a beautiful little girl. :(
Phoebe-Jonchuck-319x350.jpg
Aye...no arguments on that.
However, is it just me, or does her eyes look petrified?

The poor thing does not like whatever is going on/just happened at ALL.
Innocents should never, EVER look that scared and uneasy.

Or? Is it just me...

And if the scum survives long enough to make it to jail, I hope he is thrown in amongst the general prison population, and that the prisoners he has to mix with also get to see this pic and know what he did.

And I hope he dies, and not too quickly, but very horribly.

This will be/is high profile there. The guards will know who he is. And what he's done. *cough, cough*
:whistle:

I wonder who had custody, the news said the mom had no idea that her last visit with her daughter ever would be on christmas, be interested to hear more background on this

Shame he didn't use the hands of God himself , instead of using his to fling that sweet girl to her death.

Why do people who claim to murder others in the name of God , never kill themselves for that same reason? Seems in their minds that this God doesn't order suicide, only murder.

Same age as my youngest, so I had to hold my little one tighter tonight when I read this. Very upsetting.

I have a 4yo granddaughter she looks like her. I balled my eyes out reading this earlier, I can not imagine what she was feeling.. My grandaughter loves for me to carry her when we go into the store or whenever she just likes it. That poor baby maybe she liked her dad to carry her, then he fucking throws her off a bridge, what was she thinking while he was doing this. I sure hope some accident happened where she didnt suffer and was not alive when he did this. And i hope he burns in fucking hell for eternity! I hope he gets broomstick fucked in prison or has his head slowly severed with a dull knife.

This was done solely to keep the little girl away from her mother. So sad. I don't know why after divorce...there are those...men and women both...that would rather see their own children dead...than to share them with the other parent. As if the child will love one more than the other. The mother has MS and was going for visitation rights as he was keeping the little girl from her. She was unable to physically take care of her so let her father take care of her because she knew he loved little Phoebe and believed she was safe with him.

34qjr15.jpg

Mugshot

Paramedics made attempts to revive her, and the girl was rushed to All Children's Hospital, but the rescue attempt was unsuccessful.

"We don't know if the child was alive at the time the child was thrown into the water. The officer said he thought he heard the child scream, but he is not sure. We're just waiting for the report to come back from the ME's [Medical Examiner's] Office," Chief Holloway said.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...on-the-approach-to-the-sunshine-skyway-bridge

Last edited:
Back