• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1682794469306.png

Officials have revealed the identity of the 29-year-old Detroit man accused of viciously beating a blue pit bull puppy because it chewed his $50 replica Cartier sunglasses, officials said.
Wayne Countyprosecutors said the puppy broke Lenard Maurice Shaw’s sunglasses, so he filmed himself beating the dog unconscious.

Shaw, 29, of Detroit, is also accused of putting the puppy in a garbage can outside his then-home on March 15. The dog survived, officials said.

Social media outrage over the beating video eventually alerted Detroit police and the Michigan Humane Society. They arrested Shaw on Tuesday (March 21).

Shaw is charged with second-degree killing/torturing animals, a seven-year felony, and abandoning/cruelty to one animal, a 93-day misdemeanor.
“While there are no priors, and while these are just charges, this describes a savage beating of a small puppy,” 36th District Court Magistrate Malaika Ramsey-Heath said. “More concerning -- or maybe not more concerning, but lending to the credibility of the allegations -- is the statement in the investigator’s report that he was upset that the dog broke a pair of his sunglasses and recorded himself beating the dog for it and sent the owner of the dog video of the beating.
“The owner of the dog later hearing what’s described as a faint whimpering outside of her home. She was in the hospital at the time this occurred. She went out and found her puppy in the trash can -- her son’s emotional support animal.”

Ramsey-Heath said Shaw confessed to assaulting the dog and recording that beating on his cellphone. He also admitted to throwing the dog in the garbage can, she said.
“It is extremely cruel, not only to the animal, but to the owner of the animal and to her son, who, apparently this was his emotional support animal, in some way,” Ramsey-Heath said.

Why does my mind go directly to this being her boyfriend and she is allowing thie piece of shit access to her child that needs a support animal.

Re-home the puppy and tell this woman to make better choices.

1682794805673.png

This vile piece of shit deserves to get the same beating he gave the puppy. Zero sympathy. I hope the jail cooks spit in his food and the guards let the sex offenders in his cell to rape him. Since it's Detroit, I won't hold my breath.
Post automatically merged:

And it's a replica. Spend less time beating helpless, wonderful animals we're blessed to have and put in some overtime to buy real ones.
P. S. Get ass raped and fuck right off.

View attachment 93982

Why does my mind go directly to this being her boyfriend and she is allowing thie piece of shit access to her child that needs a support animal.

Re-home the puppy and tell this woman to make better choices.

View attachment 93983
Legal system needs to rehome the dog beater... 7 years rehome.

Lenard Shaw received a three-year probation sentence after pleading guilty to second-degree killing/torturing an animal. A charge of abandoning/cruelty to one animal was dismissed.

Videos showed Shaw hitting and throwing the small pitbull puppy while screaming about his broken Cartier sunglasses on March 1. He repeatedly held up the sunglasses and blamed the dog, who was crying and motionless on her side in the video.
After the beating, the puppy who is named Lady was dumped in a trashcan. She survived the abuse.

A judge said during Shaw's arraignment that Lady is an emotional support dog. Her owner was hospitalized when the beating happened.

Two weeks after the alleged crime, the owner was in her home when she heard whimpering and went outside to find the puppy in a trashcan.

Back