• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Derek Vandenham, 34, is charged with criminal solicitation of minor and attempted criminal sexual conduct with a minor 2nd degree. Lott says Vandenham was arrested Tuesday and was stripped of his gun and badge and fired.

“In my more than 40 years of law enforcement, never have I run across such a disgraceful act from one of our own,” said Sheriff Leon Lott. “I am disgusted by this deputy’s attempted actions, which is why I had him stripped of his gun and badge, and fired immediately. And I’ll recommend his certification be revoked so he never works in law enforcement again.”"

Link!

DD1r.jpg

Damn!!!! You know I’m all in for a long and tortuous punishment for chimos, but whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? They fired his ass before he ever had a chance in court?

They fired his ass before he ever had a chance in court?

He's a deputy, they normally fall under regular employment rules and not the 'our members never break any of the laws we enforce' police union bullshit.

On a side note where the Sheriff says - “In my more than 40 years of law enforcement, never have I run across such a disgraceful act from one of our own,”

Really??? Where the fuck have you been the past 40 years???

Damn!!!! You know I’m all in for a long and tortuous punishment for chimos, but whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? They fired his ass before he ever had a chance in court?
Judging by the sheriff's quote, I'm guessing he literally got caught doing something. The article is pretty vague, but that would be my guess. Either that, or they have some irrefutable damning evidence of him doing whatever.

Back