• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Police said they were called to an assisted living facility where a mother who worked there said her child was unresponsive. When an officer arrived, he said the child appeared to be having a seizure. The officer said he noticed a small cut under the child's left eye and a bump on the child's forehead.

The child's mother told police that her boyfriend, 19-year-old Daryus Bowser, had driven her and the child to her work. "After some time, Daryus, called her back to the car because the victim was acting abnormal, or lethargic," the affidavit said.

The mother thought the heat was getting to the boy, so they turned on the air conditioning in the car and gave him some water. That seemed to help, so the mother went back to work.

Later, Bowser again summoned her to the car where the toddler was unresponsive. That's when they called 9-1-1.

On Feb. 5, Bowser was called in for another interview, where he said he lied about the incident in the car.

He said that on the day the child was hurt, he never left the parking lot of his girlfriend's work. He told officers that he was in his car in the parking lot, playing with the child who was facing him on his lap. Bowser said the toddler started vomiting on him, and he got frustrated.

He allegedly threw the boy to the other side of the car, causing the victim's head and face to hit the passenger side door. He said he then gave the child some apple juice, but minutes later, the child became unresponsive.

He was booked Feb. 5.

Bowser is currently in jail with a $100,000 bond for injury to a child with intent to cause serious bodily injury or serious mental deficiency, online records show.

According to the affidavit, while in the Travis County Jail, Bowser made a phone call to someone presumed to be his mother and said, "I didn't mean to hurt him Momma."

I can just picture this punk on the phone crying and snot running out his nose while he is talking to his momma.

I have more sympathy for this guy than most of the abusers here. I think this might have been more reflex than intent. Touch my sister with a cotton ball and she is going into flying panic mode. I could imagine a similar reaction to vomit. Of course, the immediate reaction to that should be, I have to get help for the child I just hurt. So I have minimal sympathy.

I have more sympathy for this guy than most of the abusers here. I think this might have been more reflex than intent. Touch my sister with a cotton ball and she is going into flying panic mode. I could imagine a similar reaction to vomit. Of course, the immediate reaction to that should be, I have to get help for the child I just hurt. So I have minimal sympathy.
Remember, that’s just the story he told. Seriously doubt that’s what really happened. Who gets a baby out of the car seat to play with them when A) there a pain in the ass B) he’d just have to put him back in to drive home.
My guess is baby was fussing so douche tried to quiet him down by those great methods child abusers use…shook him, smacked him, threw him around. Then baby threw up from terror and got thrown into door.
But your thinking more cheerful.

@Donut Whisperer

I have no sympathy because these nut sacs could just be honest and say no to watching the child they do not love or even like.

And believe this will not be the last boyfriend this child will have to endure on their childhood journey.
I'm pretty gullible, so I was quick to buy into the vomit thing. If I'd thought it out more, surely he would have immediately gotten help if the vomit caused this.

Latest posts

Back