• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

Police came upon a horrific scene while searching the woods near Mountain View Apartments, according to an incident report.

A resident at Mountain View Apartment reported that he saw a tent in the woods near the complex and wanted an office to take a look.

Two officers went into the woods to look for the tent, heading in from several different areas due to the thick underbush.

When the officers went into the woods from the southeast they came across a body.

Police report that there was no head or hands.

The body had a green jacket, khaki pants and brown boots on.

GPS coordinates place the body at the woods behind a Lowes Foods of Wilkesboro and Big Lots.

Wilkesboro Police Chief Craig Garris said they have no reason to believe criminal activity was involved in the death.

Investigators have not found any gunshot or stab wounds, or defensive wounds on the body, Garris said.

Police are currently looking to identify the body.

WTF have no reason to believe criminal activity was involved in the death.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ghosttruck

Now I am going to spend the rest of the day thinking about where the hell the head and hands are and why were the feet left.

I bet if the dick was missing they would determine there was foul play.
It’s because it makes it extremely difficult to identify a body with out the head (dental records) or hands (fingerprints).
Post automatically merged:

Soooooo. Bob Doe here, offed him/her self and removed their own head & hands. Yeah, I can totally see how they reached that no foul play occurred.:penguin:
They must’ve meant that it wasn’t a drug deal gone wrong I guess?

You would think that if authorities believed the parts had been carried off by critters, which makes sense, they would have at least mentioned that there were marks on the body somewhere that led them to believe they had been gnawed off. Or maybe it's just more fun to allow the neighborhood to think there's a crazed parts thief running loose?

So in defense of the missing head and hands. Its very common actually when someone dies in the woods. I don't know the area, but there are several animals that go for the head first, due to nutrients of the brains. The hands are easy access of course. The feet are covered in a hard boot, and the jacket may have been a tough material. I only speculate because they didnt specify "how" the hands and head looked to have been removed.

Now, in my area, few months back, they found a duffel bag stuffed with dismembered body parts, and the department was "not sure if foul play was the cause of death". WTF? if you find body parts in a bag, foul play is a safe assumption.

Back