• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A bloody double homicide in a trailer park was discovered when a five-year-old boy who saw the bodies of his parents and wandered out of his home getting the attention of a nearby resident.

'Mommy and daddy are asleep,' the little boy said, initially asking if he could go home with the local woman, in court testimony according to AL.com. 'They're covered in blood.'

The boy was the son of the victims Shawntia Jackson, 22, and Dajun Hardy, 24, of Huntsville, Alabama, shot dead back in September.

The slain couple were found by police in their mobile home along with a crying one-year-old infant, shortly after the child reached out to the neighbor.

Jackson had been shot multiple times including in the leg, stomach, arm and mouth, while Hardy had been shot once in the head, Huntsville police Investigator Julian Johnson told the court.

Tyree Castile, 22, along with two juveniles, were charged with capital murder. The two youths charged were identified as Caleb Bruce and Carolyn Phillips, AL.com reported. The Huntsville police believe that Bruce was the shooter in the situation with Castile having provided the gun and Phillips transportation.

During interrogation, Bruce reportedly told police that he had shot Dajun Hardy out of fear that he was reaching for a gun during a drug buy at the home.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-neighbor-parents-sleeping-covered-blood.html
1544225523269.png
1544225603376.png

A 5yo will remember seeing his parents like that. Poor little guys.

Drug dealing parents ... that are dead ... if I didn't already know that this kid was going to be placed with a relative who probably has the same lifestyle ... I'd call it the best day ever ... but we're here and this kid will probably end up a story here ... again ... someday.

Junkies and drug dealers can kill each other off completely let's get the kids out of the line of fire first though.

just because the offender says it was a drug deal gone wrong doesn't mean it was.
And seeing as it seems they were asleep in bed and the woman was shot multiple times while the man was just dispatched, it seems more like a jealousy or revenge killing to me.

Back