• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The dog, who has been named Florence, had a closed eye when she was discovered and a cut to her face. She was left in a filthy wet crate wrapped in plastic, which had no bedding and was filled with faeces.

Florence was discovered on Sunday night in an alleyway near Florence Road. Vets at the RSPCA’s Harmsworth Memorial Animal Hospital found a dead puppy inside her ruptured uterus.

Emergency surgery was needed to save Florence’s life. If Florence was left any longer she would soon have died a ‘horrible death’, the RSPCA said. ‘Poor Florence has been through a heartbreaking ordeal, but despite it all she has still been friendly, even though she is so poorly,’ a hospital spokesperson said.

‘When I first picked her up she was covered from head to toe in faeces and smelled so awful. ‘You couldn’t actually tell what colour she was meant to be.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/07/pregnant-dog-abandoned-alley-found-carrying-dead-puppy-8221432/
1544243275911.png
1544243289584.png

Gross, one eye? How hard up was the dog that fucked this hideous bitch?

And yet more evidence confirming what we all already know, pregnant things are disgusting.

I think she's beautiful. Probably a breeder dog. They only want the puppies, could care less how she gets treated. Hope she is pampered and loved on for the rest of her life. And I hope her previous "owners" find out how it feels to be covered in poo. Hopefully not their own poo!

Back