• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities say a woman has been arrested after allegedly firing a gun at a teenage neighbor.

On July 7, officers were called to a shooting at a home.

When officers arrived, they were met by a 14-year-old boy who said he was standing in his front yard when his neighbor began yelling at him.

According to the arrest affidavit, the boy said he moved closer to his neighbor’s yard after she said, “Come here, I have something to show you.”

At that point, the victim says she pulled out a gun, pointed it at him and fired two rounds. Fortunately, no one was hit.

The affidavit states that the victim’s mother told police that their neighbor, who was identified as 70-year-old Geraldine Stephens, was very upset that the victim is interracial.

Is she a mean old racist crank, was she drinking, is she getting senile? All of the above?
Was the teen being mean or disrespectful? Did he provoke her? Hard to believe a 14 year old was "just standing in his yard".
She is angry and crazy, but I doubt he was a totally innocent bystander.

She may be bitter at inter-racial people, though she looks partly white.
That's why I think the real reason she went bonkers on the boy is because he was behaving badly to her.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it turned out that he has been goading her. Because you know how fun it is for to adolescents to pick on old crazy women. Easy targets.

Last edited:
Back