• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Authorities say a woman stole $6,000 worth of quarters and her getaway car was a baby stroller.

Bakersfield police officers noticed the woman Friday struggling to push the stroller but quickly realized there was no baby inside, according to the Bakersfield Californian.

Police discovered the quarters, which 29-year-old Darrin Fritz is alleged to have stolen from a home, the newspaper reported. Fritz allegedly tried to flee from the officers.

She was arrested on suspicion of burglary, possession of stolen property, possession of burglary tools, possession of methamphetamine, resisting arrest and two outstanding misdemeanor warrants."

L I N K !!

DD1j.jpg

Perhaps if she had only taken $3,000.00 worth.

Greed. It'll get you everytime.
Post automatically merged:

I'm obsessed with saving only dimes. A 2 liter bottle holds $750.00
I save dimes, too. I put them in this little porcelain pig that has flowers on it, made in Occupied Japan. I call it my Dime Pig. When it gets full, I wrap them into rolls and stash them. I then start to fill it up again. LOL!

I was going to say that I've never carted around that many quarters but I know $100 worth is pretty freaking heavy. I don't know how she managed to get anywhere with it, and how that didn't rip the bottom out of the stroller.

She gets an E for Effort but an F for Feasibility. No way she going to get away with that.

Back