• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Would anyone mind explaining what exactly that bastards sentence mean.. I get the part of no less than 3 no more than 21... But who decides the exact number and how do they calculate it.. I thought the whole point of having a sentencing court date was to decide his exact punishment.. Wtf..

But who decides the exact number and how do they calculate it..
The parole board.

I can only tell you how my state does this definitively but I think that all the states are similar. He will serve a minimum of 3 years, which is calculated using both pre and post trial incarceration. As the 3 year mark is approaching he will go in front of the parole board and they will look at a variety of factor including- remorse, behavior in prison, prison activities (school, work, treatment etc.), institutional crowding and outside family and friend support; the parole board will then decide a parole date if he meets their criteria for release then or they will set a future parole hearing if he hasn't met the criteria yet. But unless he commits additional crime while in prison he will not serve more than 21 years because at 21 years he gets released with no post incarceration supervision.

I will add that I think that some states will allow release on parole prior to the minimum being served if the inmate meets a certain criteria which is basically the same that one has to meet for any parole hearing, it's just that my state doesn't make a regular practice of that, here a minimum is almost always observed and served.

Both asshole child abusing fucktards so happy that he survived and is thriving. Sorry but the dude looks abusive and she seems like the type abusive men search for meek and willing to do whatever she is told. Usually because the female has some twisted mentality and needs that counterpart to bring it to life.

The parole board.

I can only tell you how my state does this definitively but I think that all the states are similar. He will serve a minimum of 3 years, which is calculated using both pre and post trial incarceration. As the 3 year mark is approaching he will go in front of the parole board and they will look at a variety of factor including- remorse, behavior in prison, prison activities (school, work, treatment etc.), institutional crowding and outside family and friend support; the parole board will then decide a parole date if he meets their criteria for release then or they will set a future parole hearing if he hasn't met the criteria yet. But unless he commits additional crime while in prison he will not serve more than 21 years because at 21 years he gets released with no post incarceration supervision.

I will add that I think that some states will allow release on parole prior to the minimum being served if the inmate meets a certain criteria which is basically the same that one has to meet for any parole hearing, it's just that my state doesn't make a regular practice of that, here a minimum is almost always observed and served.

Wow so little time... How sad.. Thanks for taking the time to explain... Now I'm even more disgusted with our court system. Something needs to be done.. We need to CHANGE this.. But how.. Smh..

M
She uploaded this picture to her FB on November 27th...assuming it was taken on/around that day, baby would have been 2.5 months old. Those aren't the hands of a healthy, happy baby. Just looking at his shriveled little fingers you can tell he is not well.

OujxOtd.jpg

My babies were all a month or so early,and never did their little hands look like this poor angel.i seriously think that if you need a license to drive,you should be required to get one before raising children.and neglectful and abusive parents should be automaticly sterilized immediately.

Back