• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
OCALA - A 16-year-old accused of inappropriately touching his 5-year-old sister was arrested Wednesday and charged with lewd and lascivious battery, according to officials.

On April 22, her mother found her daughter, who is handicapped, defensive while changing her pull-up garment. The mother noted an unusual color on the child's bottom.

The mother asked her son if he had done anything to his sister and he told her something had occurred three times but would not say what.

The incident was reported Wednesday and the victim was taken to Kimberly's Cottage, where she told officials her brother had touched her.

The teen was taken to the Marion County Sheriff's Office, where he was interviewed by Detective Mark Peavy. The boy, who lives in southwest Ocala, admitted touching his sister and said he did not know why he did it.

He was charged with three counts of lewd and lascivious battery and transported to the Juvenile Assessment Center for processing.
http://www.ocala.com/article/20100429/articles/100429650

things like this make me wish chemical castration was in effect...if he's 16 doing this whats gonna happen when he's an adult? and 16 KNOWS better...this is not an 8 yr old...this kid needs stopping NOW...IF its proven he really did it that is

I agree TwiztidAngel. I often wonder what these mothers must feel like...Poor Lady and kido. But I am glad she did something. I actually know a family who just swept it under the carpet. Time bomb if you ask me!

Good for this mother for getting help for her daughter right away- I can't even imagine how horrible she must feel! Hopefully the daughter will recover and the son can get some kind of help.

Back