• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Santa Ana father was arrested on suspicion of child abuse on Monday after his 13-day-old baby suffered a savage beating, leaving him in critical condition with a skull fracture and internal injuries.

Jonathan Reyes was arrested after the boy’s mother awoke to find the child badly beaten and brought him to an emergency room, the Santa Ana Police Department said in a news release.

Along with a skull fracture and internal injuries, the baby suffered multiple visible injuries to his face and body, and tested positive for methamphetamine.

Reyes is the child’s biological father, and admitted that he used methamphetamine while he was supposed to be taking care of the child while the mother was asleep, police said. Reyes denied abusing the child
1566474856853.png

Bet you'd see an increase in better life choices if they started charging spouses in cases like this. She was sleeping during the day..and left the baby in his care. Theres no way mom didnt know he was a piece of crap or that he was doing drugs. Dude is on bail for robbery. I ran across another article that quoted the police report as saying he did meth first..then was charged with watching the baby.

It's a 13 day old baby, they sleep like 95% of the day. Sleep when it sleeps and you dont have to rely on your drugged out bf to care for it.

Or maybe the Mom works nights, and that why she was asleep? I mean it did say she woke up and took the baby to the hospital. I went back to work a week after giving birth :rolleyes: or maybe it was night and baby was asleep when she fell asleep. If dad was on meth he would be awake no mater what time it was.

Last edited:
Back