• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two sisters are accused of beating their father with his crutches before stabbing him multiple times after a family squabble escalated at a home off East Central on Thursday morning.

Melissa and Malorie Koyona are each facing seven counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon resulting in great bodily harm in a vicious attack on 60-year-old Kenneth Koyona and another man who tried to stop the melee.

The elder Koyona underwent surgery and remained in critical condition Friday.

Two next door neighbors told police the family was drinking Importer’s vodka and “arguing all day.” The sisters started calling Kenneth Koyona names and he replied “I wish you were dead.”

Police say the neighbor went to check on the family and found the two sisters punching their father repeatedly before picking up his crutches and beating him with them. Melissa Koyona then picked up a chair and tried to hit her father with it but missed.

According to the complaint that’s when the neighbor “got scared” and ran to get help. The commotion woke another man sleeping in a back bedroom and he walked out to find both women holding steak knives.

“Immediately they both started to stab Kenneth simultaneously,” a detective wrote.

The neighbor told police the sisters were “covered in blood” and Malorie Koyona said, “I think I killed my dad,” before asking the neighbor to go check.

Malorie Koyona, 34..........................................................Melissa Koyona, 37

.... neighbors told police the family was drinking Importer’s vodka and “arguing all day.” ...

I think she needs to stay away from the fire water, because this isn't Malorie's first 'domestic' rodeo. According to "Busted New Mexico" she's been charged with "Battery Against Household Member" before.

Malorie "I spy with my one eye ... another night in the drunk tank" Koyona

What more can I add to the discussion?
You're all correct, those woman look like hell ..

The family that drinks together, kills together .. :cheers:

RIP, pops ..

RIP, pops ..
The latest update to the article Sugar Cookie linked to, in post #1, says that as of Friday Mr. Koyona is in critical condition. He's still breathing, as of two days ago.

Just to make sure, I did a Duck Duck Go search using the term "kenneth koyona albuquerque", and found out he's listed on both FindMugshots.com and Mugshots.com for Failure to Appear Court; Battery Against Household Member. He was arrested on that charge on 11 November of last year.

--Al

ETA: It appears that intrafamily violence is par for the course for this crew. This looks like an extreme manifestation of that status.

A.

Last edited:
The latest update to the article Sugar Cookie linked to, in post #1, says that as of Friday Mr. Koyona is in critical condition. He's still breathing, as of two days ago.

Just to make sure, I did a Duck Duck Go search using the term "kenneth koyona albuquerque", and found out he's listed on both FindMugshots.com and Mugshots.com for Failure to Appear Court; Battery Against Household Member. He was arrested on that charge on 11 November of last year.

--Al

ETA: It appears that intrafamily violence is par for the course for this crew. This looks like an extreme manifestation of that status.

A.
Thank you for the correction ..

They all sound nuts ..

Back