• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An 18 year-old man appeared in court Monday morning to plead guilty to charges stemming from an incident where the man removed a sleeping child from his mother’s living room with intent to commit sexual acts with the child.

Michael Williams is accused of taking the 3 year-old boy his mother was babysitting to the garage area of his mother’s home for the purpose of sexual interests.
According to Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Ron Welch, Williams stopped by his mother’s home while his mother was caring for two children on May 17, 2019.

The woman got the children ready for bed around 8 p.m. and then she also laid down.
Williams arrived at his mother’s house and used the bathroom. He then went to the living room where the children had been put to bed and took the 3 year-old boy down to the garage area, Welch said.

Another person then arrived at the house and saw the door leading to the area where Williams was with the child ajar.

The person witnessed Williams, who was described as wearing disheveled clothing, with the 3 year-old boy whose diaper was removed.
During an interview with authorities, Williams admitted to taking the boy with intent to engage in sexual contact, Welch said in court.

On Dec. 17, Williams appeared in court for a competency hearing. Per an evaluation filed by a medical professional, the court found Williams competent to stand trial.

Williams pleaded guilty to one first-degree felony count of kidnapping and one fourth-degree felony count of attempted gross sexual imposition.

The State and Williams’ defense attorney agreed to argue for the appropriate sentencing at a later date.
1580496292813.webp
 
3yr old still wearing a diaper?
My daughter wore pull-ups to bed only.. for accidents ..

Once he’s sentenced, Williams will also be required to register as a Tier I sex offender for a period of 15 years. Due to his first-degree felony charge of kidnapping, the 18 year-old will also be required to register in the violent offender database.
Five years parole when he gets out..
 
Last edited:
A now 19 year-old man was sentenced to 10 years of incarceration resulting from an incident where the teen took a sleeping child to a garage with the intent to commit sexual acts.

Michael Williams pleaded guilty in January to one first-degree felony count of kidnapping and one fourth-degree felony count of gross sexual imposition.

Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Ron Welch argued for a maximum sentence for Williams, stating that it was not only warranted in the case but necessary. Citing information from the teen’s pre-sentence investigation, Welch said Williams had previously been accused of other sexual acts, cruelty toward animals and other behavior.

“Mr. Williams, in this case, was taking advantage of a child that was still in a diaper,” Welch said.
Williams’ defense attorney, Keith Edwards, said he did not believe the maximum sentence was appropriate, although his client understood he was likely looking at some prison time. Despite the reality, Edwards said Williams still wanted to request community control.

Since his plea, Edwards said Williams had changed his story, although he said it’s possible that the embarrassment of the charges could be weighing on Williams.

The current story, Edwards said, was that Williams’ family had ostracized him and that he was depressed. He
told Edwards that he only took the child as a way to scare his family members.

Despite his claims, Edwards said Williams committed his offenses in stealth at night when there was little risk of his family catching him.

During Williams’ plea hearing, Welch stated that, following the incident, Williams told authorities during an interview that he took the boy with intent to engage in sexual acts.

“I know I messed up,” Williams said to Judge Mark Fleegle. “I’m going to take full responsibility for my actions.”

He added that he was hopeful he could serve his time, get help when he’s released and return to society.
“It’s not the first time there’s been an allegation against you,” Fleegle told Williams.

Fleegle went on to state the first time Williams was accused of sexual misconduct was when he was at the Avondale Youth Center as a juvenile, although he was too young to go to the juvenile detention center at the time.

Since then, Fleegle said there had been other allegations, including those that he killed small animals.

Despite the number of allegations, Edwards pointed out that Williams had only been charged with one misdemeanor for trespassing.

Given that Williams’ behavior has stayed consistent throughout his time as a juvenile, Fleegle said there was a possibility that Williams could re-offend.

“You are a danger to others at this point and time,” Fleegle said.

While the judge said he would have liked to sentence Williams to the maximum amount of time, he said one factor that benefited Williams was that he took a plea rather than making his young victim and family testify at trial.

Fleegle then sentenced Williams to a minimum of 10 years.

During his sentencing hearing, Fleegle informed Williams that a mistake was made on the teen’s plea form regarding his sex offender registration status. Due to the act of the victim in Williams’ case, he will be required to register as a Tier III sex offender rather than the previously discussed Tier I level offender.
Williams stated that, despite the mistake, he wished to proceed with his guilty plea and sentencing.

In addition to his 10-year sentence, Williams will be required to register as a Tier III sex offender for the rest of his life. He will also be required to register as a violent offender for a period of 10 years.
 
If he had previous incidents of sexual misconduct as a child, so young that juvi wasn't an option, his mother should have done taken measures to correct his behavior and gotten to the bottom of where it comes from. Im assuming he didn't live with her so she should have had suspicion of him showing up at bedtime to use the restroom and given his past and the fact that she was caring for two small children, he shouldn't have been given any room and opportunity to harm them. I hope the childrens mom has sought other options for childcare. Sadly, it seems at this point in the game rehabilitation for this asshole might be out of reach and prison might just be where he sharpens his skills as a predator. What a piece of shit.
 
Back
Top