• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Welcome. Leave your sanity at the log in box...oh..and your patience, and your serenity, and anything else that keeps you feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Not recommended here.

That's actually a Church of Misery album cover...Awesome Japanese band that kinda sounds like Black Sabbath but sings about serial killers! I did kinda dig Ramirez though...

Richard Ramirez! I thought that was Freddy Mercury! I'm getting too old for this shit. Next thing you know I'm gonna be chasing marauding youths off my nonexistent lawn.

But anyway, WELCOME!

Michael, you have entered my queendom! I am a benevolent dictatoresse < I made that word up. I will have to spank you...I LUVS spanking! (get your minds outta the gutter)

Anyway you owe me $20 for entering my queendom without my permission. You will join my man whores and sleep in the garage. I'll

Morbid won't give me back my royal crown! I think he hocked it and spent it all on BAAAD drugs and worse women. I need the tax money..."arthritis medicine ain't cheap".

Speaking of tax money; I have to remind my hoes and man whores to send me all their money or I'll have to lash them...the drawback is that they LIKE it.

Everybody here is mentally ill...except for me. I'M FULL-BORE BATSHIT!
Every site should have a crazy lady!

I have a rescue kitten I will name after you. So far she's pooped on an expensive carpet, opened the door to the pantry and tore up a 5 lb. bag of flour.

I think I'll get into a state and have a spell.... I'm Suth'n! I do what I want...then it's back to traffic court. I know all the cops by their first names. Drives them nuts.

Beware of Morbid! He's a stinker! He also lives in the town dump! It's the nicest place HE'S ever seen.

Now I have to go break up a fight...grandkids are trashin the living room.

Well, howdy there!

My user title used to be "What's that smell?" so naturally I came a-runnin' when I saw your post.

(Avoid the couch. It's sticky.)

... Most likely a rotting corpse :) Just answering the question.

Hi :hattip: I don't do the cookie thing.
Bad for ya.

... I'ma give you a .... :punch: You can handle it. :p

Holy shit Carolina! I launched coffee out of my nose. Straight grade school style! You can spank me but I have to warn you..I've been a wild, undisciplined bastard for quite awhile. So, I might spank back! Also, rescue kitties are the best...Please, oh please! Name that awesome little beasty after me!

Thanks for the greetings all..You fuckers may or may not be crazy..But your my kinda peeps..

You fuckers may or may not be crazy.

actually ... I'm certified.
[doublepost=1510096329,1510096075][/doublepost]
That look is as old as time.

fine ... but Richard did it the best.

I love him for some reason ... like I wouldn't date him or anything or get married in prison especially to a dead man but his logic ... specifically his "if the door is open its an invitation" logic, hooked me.

I don't do the shops..Those prices are ridiculous! My neighbors a hell of a farmer though and we bother really like the barter system;)

Back