• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hell yeah, now that's showing the love!
I may have been AWOL for a while but I know how to show the love!!!
[doublepost=1510111083,1510110769][/doublepost]
Holy shit Carolina! I launched coffee out of my nose. Straight grade school style! You can spank me but I have to warn you..I've been a wild, undisciplined bastard for quite awhile. So, I might spank back! Also, rescue kitties are the best...Please, oh please! Name that awesome little beasty after me!

Thanks for the greetings all..You fuckers may or may not be crazy..But your my kinda peeps..

CB is the balls, y’all.
We Looziana gals gone stick together, heah?

All y'all crazy as a full moon dawg! I'm PROUD of ya!
I drive the good folks in our trashy town absolutely nuts. Hell, they were nutcases before I came to town.
Apparently sitting on a cop car is a big NO NO! Sitting on the steps of the town hall playing fetch with the town dog is allowed if... I clean up the poodle poop.

I frequently make the front page because...I'm carolina blue.; I'm the town idiot. Know why? i VOTED FOR HILLARY.
i ALSO DAMN NEAR ELECTROCUTED MYSELF BY ACCIDENTALY SPILLING WATER ON A PLUGGED IN ELECTRIC THINGIE.

I made the front page of our paper! I also tried to shame everyone who put up that stupid billboard saying "Vote for David Duke".

i ALSO DAMN NEAR ELECTROCUTED MYSELF BY ACCIDENTALY SPILLING WATER ON A PLUGGED IN ELECTRIC THINGIE.
I once electrasscuted myself by backing up into the ground post for our horses' electric fence. Thank god I had pants on (As I am wont to do when I leave the house...) other wise I'd have had that post up my ass. I swear they put it at that level on purpose.

Good times were had by everyone there to witness it except me. Oh how those fuckers laughed...

Then I totally had to go watch Pink Flamingos for the 40th time.
Sup

John Waters actually lives just up the street from me. I'm not much of a fan of his films, except "Pecker" (which was filmed in my neighborhood, Hampden) and a few others of his later works. He is often out and about, but he is just another guy enjoying a pleasantly unique part of the Baltimore.

Very cool Craygor..I pretty much dig all his films. Cecil B Demented and Cry-baby are the shit though..I wish John would take a walk around here. The best I can hope to see is a 90 year old man on a hover round drinking beer in the middle of the street or the village horse fucker creeping into barns at night..

Hehehe, I giggled.."gnarly, someone gave me a turd!" Then I totally had to go watch Pink Flamingos for the 40th time.

*grabs a sick bag*
[doublepost=1510355809,1510355717][/doublepost]
All y'all crazy as a full moon dawg! I'm PROUD of ya!
I drive the good folks in our trashy town absolutely nuts. Hell, they were nutcases before I came to town.
Apparently sitting on a cop car is a big NO NO! Sitting on the steps of the town hall playing fetch with the town dog is allowed if... I clean up the poodle poop.

I frequently make the front page because...I'm carolina blue.; I'm the town idiot. Know why? i VOTED FOR HILLARY.

I made the front page of our paper! I also tried to shame everyone who put up that stupid billboard saying "Vote for David Duke".

*smacks CB's ass*

How you doin', darlin'?

How's that grandbaby?

Frayed, I'm in the catbird seat...and enjoying every minute!
My grandkids are trashing the house; not starting fires or anything dangerous...they have made a tent out of our livingroom drapes.and put up a sign,Charlie's Lair!
He has a stockpile of water pistols, rubber combat knives and he can scream like a air raid siren. He sees aliens EVERYWHERE! The cats are also involved...as usual. No GIRLS allowed in his man cave.

At first I thought it was cute. Now I'm looking up Military Boarding Schools; there's one in Gulf Breeze...run by Jesuits. Maybe I should just wait for the Marine Corp to snatch him up?

I dropped a cast iron skillet on my left foot. My foot is purple. Kids wanted pancakes. I wanted peace and quiet...ain't gonna happen.

Both, runecire! I had 3 little boys ordering pancakes AND waffles. They were playing hide and seek in the pantry... chaos ensued. They poured my last bottle of genuine maple syrup from Vermont on cookies hidden in the pantry. Sometimes I just want to run away from home...and hunt down Daniel Craig, drag him to my house and imprison him in the attic. I would make him one of my man whores!
I Have a "thing" about Daniel Craig.

Broke several bones in the top of my left foot. Now it's swollen and bright red. Hubby and oldest son are glued to the tv. Lsu vs Arkansas. We'll run them over, turn around and do it again!

Hey all, I'm Michael..Horror fiend, audiophile, amateur mycologist and all around fucking freak!...I've been reading the front page for years now.Thought it was time to join the forums..
I’m a horror fiend too among other things, glad to meet you, it’s a medication day

H
Hey all, I'm Michael..Horror fiend, audiophile, amateur mycologist and all around fucking freak!...I've been reading the front page for years now.Thought it was time to join the forums..

Hi Michael
Well come
You like doggie style ?? Hummmm.
[doublepost=1512828299,1512826720][/doublepost]Hey Mike
Did ya hear we are checking out new members
So you have to show us yours

Heeee heeee:devil:

[doublepost=1512844116,1512833960][/doublepost]
H

Hi Michael
Well come
You like doggie style ?? Hummmm.
[doublepost=1512828299,1512826720][/doublepost]Hey Mike
Did ya hear we are checking out new members
So you have to show us yours

Heeee heeee:devil:

Doggy style? Sure I do...Dogs can be very stylish ya know...Just look on YouTube.

As far as my member goes.....see the above posted video..That's from my days as Tromas stunt cock.

[doublepost=1512844116,1512833960][/doublepost]

Doggy style? Sure I do...Dogs can be very stylish ya know...Just look on YouTube.

As far as my member goes.....see the above posted video..That's from my days as Tromas stunt cock.

Troma is a staple in our house, fucking awesome. Really love Lloyd Kaufman, so rare to find someone who shares the same love for the shit we love ever so much, ur awesome!!!
We love ❤️ Toxie!

Last edited:
Right the fuck on DS! It's definitely rare. In fact..I can only think of one other person I've met that enjoys the same films and directors I do. Kinda sucks trying to have a conversation with someone that's all box office, radio and sports. Not only does it suck..I always feel a little greasy after those conversations!

Right the fuck on DS! It's definitely rare. In fact..I can only think of one other person I've met that enjoys the same films and directors I do. Kinda sucks trying to have a conversation with someone that's all box office, radio and sports. Not only does it suck..I always feel a little greasy after those conversations!
I was watching Meet the Feebles tonight, that left me like in a greasy feeling kinda thing too. But I dealt with it!

Back