• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1681000464175.png

A Michigan teenager pretending to be a police officer was busted Monday when he tried to pull over an off-duty cop and led arresting deputies on two separate chases.

Christian Katan Mansoor, 18, allegedly outfitted his silver BMW with flashing red and blue lights in an attempt to pass himself off as a Detroit cop, the Oakland County Sheriff said Wednesday.

The teen is accused of activating the fake sirens while positioned behind another car in order to conduct a traffic stop around 11 p.m. in Rochester Hills, a city roughly 25 miles north of Detroit.

Mansoor’s victim, an off-duty cop from a neighboring township, instead drove away and called him in as a possible police impersonator.

The unnamed officer followed Mansoor and confronted him when he got out of his car.

When she identified herself as a cop, he allegedly said he was a Detroit officer from the 12th precinct.

When pushed for identification, Mansoor promised to retrieve it from his car, but instead hopped in the BMW and sped away, police said.

The officer tried to follow Mansoor, but lost track of him when he flew through a trailer park.

Sheriff’s deputies later found the teen when he was in the middle of swapping the fake cruiser’s license plates with another BMW he owned.

Mansoor tried again to escape arrest, but was arrested “after a short foot chase.”

A Macomb Township man who claimed to be a Detroit officer and tried to pull over an off-duty officer will serve one year in jail, officials said.

Christian Katan Mansoor, 18, was arraigned on a misdemeanor charge of impersonating a public officer on Wednesday, April 5, and was released on a $5,000 personal bond.

On Thursday, June 22, Mansoor was sentenced to a year in jail.

What 18 year old has 2 BMW's?

This exact thing happened to my friend in highschool. She was with her bf and some friends when she was pulled over by a "cop" with a single small red light on his car. He had a tee shirt on that said "Im MIA" and said they got off with a warning. After then realized he was fake they thought it was hilarious.

I know hes a little shit, but he has some pretty eyes. I wonder if the guys in jail will think so too.

Back