• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
He just asked them to wear masks and use hand sanitizer.

And for that, a security guard was stabbed 27 times by a woman while her younger sister held him by his hair in Lawndale over the weekend, Cook County prosecutors said.

“It’s the complete randomness of this. It’s terrifying,” Judge Mary Marubio said Tuesday before ordering the siblings held without bail on attempted murder charges.

Before the stabbing at Snipes shoe store Sunday, 18-year-old Jayla Hill took out her cellphone and began filming the security guard who asked her and her sister to leave for refusing to wear masks, prosecutors said.

Hill allegedly said she was calling someone to “kick his ass,” prompting the 6-foot-5, 270-pound security guard to reach out and try to grab the phone, prosecutors said.

Hill’s sister, Jessica Hill, 21, allegedly reacted by picking up a trash can that she “smashed” in the 32-year-old security guard’s face. Then, the two sisters began punching the man at the store, at 3258 W. Roosevelt Road, prosecutors said.

During the assault that was captured on surveillance cameras, Jessica Hill took out a “comb knife” with a hidden blade and began stabbing the security guard in his neck, back and arms while Jayla Hill grabbed his hair to keep from moving, prosecutors said.

The security guard and an assistant store manager pleaded for the sisters to stop, and when the victim finally broke free, the women allegedly kicked him in the head and body, prosecutors said.

“B- - - -,” Jessica Hill allegedly called the security guard, further taunting him that he had gotten “f- - - - - up” by her and her sister.

In spite of his wounds, the security guard was able to keep the sisters in the store until police arrived and arrested them, prosecutors said. The security guard was taken to a hospital for his injuries, but he did not need surgery.

The women had been acting in self-defense and were “overcharged,” their defense attorney said, arguing that Jayla Hill wouldn’t have been recording at the business if she and her sister intended to commit a crime.

While the attack may not have been premeditated, the “sheer number” of stab wounds was “of concern.”

The Hill sisters, who have no criminal history, are expected back in court Nov. 4.
1603840799025.png

Last edited:
chicago-stabbing.jpg

A woman became so enraged by a Chicago retailer’s request she wear a mask that she stabbed a worker 27 times while her pal pinned the poor guy down, authorities said.

Jessica Hill, 21, and Jayla Hill, 18, refused to take the proper precautions and began arguing with the victim inside a shop in West Chicago at about 6 p.m. Sunday, according to the Chicago Police Department.

The argument turned physical when Jayla Hill punched the man in the chest, police spokeswoman Karie James told the New York Post on Tuesday.

Jayla Hill grabbed the victim by the hair and held him to the ground while Jessica Hill perforated him with a knife more than two-dozen times, she said.

Police said the victim was stabbed in the back, neck, and arms.

The 32-year-old man was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in critical condition, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Both women were treated for minor lacerations at St. Anthony Hospital.

They have been charged with attempted murder and were denied bail during a court appearance Tuesday.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2020/10/27/woman-stabs-chicago-worker-27-times-for-asking-to-wear-mask/

Literal madness.

The fact that neither of them have a criminal history yet committed such a heinous act disturbs me. The footage from the phone is incriminating evidence they created themselves. Makes me wonder if that footage is floating around the internet somewhere...

Truth be told, they both should have been wearing masks and using sanitizer. Their defense attorney sounds like a weasel and their lack of previous crimes may mean that they'll walk.

It's bullshit because the security guard was just doing his job and trying to keep people safe. His effectiveness as security may also be up for debate but I don't want to victim blame here, the girls are clearly at fault.

It amazes me that either thought that was a good idea.. nonetheless both of them. I seriously doubt this is the first time they have pulled shenanigans.. just the first time they've been caught. I wear a mask more these days while working at the hospital than not.. I actually feel weird the first hour off that I don't have one on. I fight sweat behind them and have to treat my skin to not have breakouts.. I don't understand what's so freaking hard about being considerate of others and wear one inside the facility you enter!? It's just common courtesy.. Have we as a nation just become that irrational!? Nevermind - don't answer that!! ;)

Just go to another fucking store, morons! It seems most of the businesses that want customers to wear masks are doing it because of local ordinances and not because the store wants to run you off. How ridiculous is it that the store hires a security guard who then becomes the prime target of some "overcharged" buffaloes. He is doing his job; not disrespecting you. I guess they've become so defensive, because they were made fun of all their lives for being butt ugly. They'd better not get probation or some shit. They could've killed him like that other security guard who was killed at a Dollar General or wherever it was.

I think if he really wanted to hurt them he could have being 6-5 270bls. I think they came in ready for a fight since they were stabbing and videoing so fast. I call premeditation, they might not have known what they were gonna do, but knew they were gonna do something, whatever it would take to get their 5 minutes of internet fame.

View attachment 109430View attachment 109431
Y53393 - HILL, JESSICA

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO

Admission Date: 09/01/2022
Parole Date: 10/14/2022
Projected Discharge Date: 10/15/2023

OFFENSE:AGG BATTERY/GREAT BODILY HARM
CUSTODY DATE:10/16/2020
SENTENCE:4 Years 0 Months 0 Days
Am I reading this right? Parole-eligible after 6 weeks, release after 13 months? For aggravated battery with great bodily harm?

Recently all attempted murders have gotten practically no jail time
Women drives over teen twice on purpose and walks
WTF is going on, dam I almost forgot crime is down and judges are going to keep it that way for the statistics

It's much, much more that that.

For example:

South Carolina
"Magistrates sit in judgment on cases involving petty thefts, drunken driving, domestic violence, assaults and disorderly conduct. They also issue arrest warrants, set bail, preside over trials and conduct preliminary hearings to assess if there is sufficient probable cause to support felony charges such as murder, rape and robbery.

South Carolina doesn’t require its magistrates to have law degrees. Over the years, their numbers have included construction workers, insurance agents, pharmacists — even an underwear distributor. Once selected, they undergo fewer hours of mandated training than the Palmetto State requires of its barbers, masseuses and nail salon technicians.".

That's just one state. It's just as bad in 26 other states. THAT'S the problem and always has been. For over a century. That bullshit needs to change or it's just going to be one side taking turns with the other pointing fingers and nothing ever changing.

Look up those cases again, see if they're in SC. Or another state like them.

Back