• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I agree with you. I have a...different... perspective on life because of things I've seen an experienced over the years. Obviously this isn't the forum to discuss that perspective, but there are multiple sides to every story and the only absolute value is truth when it is incontrovertible. Tragedies do indeed need to be remembered and memorialised, and injustices discussed. Nothing is coincidence or meaningless unless we lose perspective and let a topic degrade.

And our "perspective" would be fed by the news articles linked and, in a rare case like this one, the people who were directly involved who turn up and what they can communicate or wish to communicate.

Incontrovertible truth is very rare, almost impossible to get at when you start asking questions about people's motivations. Even the people who should know because they were there often lie to themselves about why they did this, that or the other. And obviously lying to others comes naturally to some...... So, between differences in perception and people consciously sanitising the facts for popular consumption, we tend to weigh the information we are offered critically and compare it to other cases we have read about and people we know who have been through similar experiences.

I must say I wonder about your reason for mentioning that you don't think this is the forum to discuss your perspective on life. Are you saying this because you straight up don't think it is relevant, or because you need to protect others? And if it is the latter, which others are we talking here. You see how even telling us that there is something you are not going to tell us is a bit provoking?

You see how even telling us that there is something you are not going to tell us is a bit provoking?

And we've heard that out of just about everytbody (there is the rare case where they don't say it) that comes here to defend their loved one, relative, significant other, guy I knew 20 years ago who wouldn't do something like this. They all say, "I know something you don't know, Nanny, nanny, boo boo", so why even come here and say anything if you're not going to say something that worth your time and our time. That's just stupid.

Hold it, isn't this the thread that there are two dead children in, children dead because of two separate incidents by family members? And isn't Tiffanie the sister who was pissing and moaning about the baby crying and "bothering" her, the same baby who ended up dead?

Um, yeah.

Attention Tard Defenders: I don't give a single fuck about your perspective or life experiences, what I care about is the 2 dead children that y'all seem to forget about when you're hear defending these fucking retards.

With that, fuck off and stay fucked off.

I've been an on and off lurker here ever Since Tiffanie shared this article with me back in April. We parted on some ugly terms, and I honestly don't know what prompted me to look at this page this morning, but I see a lot of mudslinging, and I just want to interject some TRUTH.
1. Tiffanie is a VERY GOOD Mom and her daughter wants for nothing. There is NO abuse of any kind going on. Those accusations are FALSE.
2. Tiffanie is working VERY HARD to put her life together in a constructive way, and she is doing GREAT in her welding school.
3. Even though there is no love lost between us, Tiffanie is a VERY caring, giving, and good person. This Jonathan/Nolan guy is largely spreading falsehoods and SLANDER.

What happened many years ago is indeed a tragedy and this thread should be about remembrance and learning from mistakes moving forward. It should NOT turn into a renewed dogpile of hate. This tragedy was a long time ago, and it's time for people to move forward. Nothing is ever accomplished by dragging up the past and using it as a weapon.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Thank u..... I don't recall telling you about nolan writing anything on this page though. I only told a few people.. Which article r u referring to?

Thank u..... I don't recall telling you about nolan writing anything on this page though. I only told a few people.. Which article r u referring to?

If you know this dude, why don't you message him on fb or text him or something?

This thread bugs the shit out of me.

Back