• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

MAY 28--A Florida Woman was arrested early yesterday for striking her adult stepson with a leather belt 30 times after he was late for his midnight curfew, police report.

The victim punished for his tardiness is 26 years old.

Cops allege that Valerie Branch-Galloway delivered the 12:30 AM belt lashing in the Largo home she shares with her husband, who is the father of the victim (who has been residing with the couple for the past three months).

According to an arrest affidavit, Branch-Galloway offered the victim his choice of two punishments for being 30 minutes late: She could tell his father or he could endure the “licks.”

The man, investigators say, “picked the licks.” As a result, Branch-Galloway struck the victim 11 times in the “buttock area” before he told her to stop. However, cops allege, Branch-Galloway said, “No, you have 19 more” and delivered the balance of the belt “licks.”

During police questioning, Branch-Galloway (seen above) admitted striking her stepson 30 times with the leather belt “in the buttock area for being late.” She denied that the victim “ever said to stop.”

Geez, imagine what it was like for him to grow up in that household? Mama has control issues and is physically abusive but the son chose the whipping vs. having his father told. WTF would his father have been like? The son had to have been pretty down on his luck to go back and live there. Definitely needs to GTFO asap!

I get the whole "my house, my rules" thing, but who puts a midnight curfew on a 26 year old?

Oh god. I can answer that. My mother gave me a curfew when I briefly moved back into their home after graduating college at age 23.

I just laughed, reminded her that she hasn't really known what I was doing for several years at that point, and quickly worked on moving the hell out. I don't miss living there at ALL.

I get the whole "my house, my rules" thing, but who puts a midnight curfew on a 26 year old?

In fairness to the maniac, I am going to advance the possibility (just the possibility, mind you) that this particular 26-year-old is a complete fuck-up that needs a midnight curfew. And possibly a whuppin'.

That said, my curfew went away completely the night that I graduated from high school. And there was always beer in the fridge for me.

About time someone dealt with these pansy ass millenials. At 26 you shouldn't move back into mommy's basement unless you are helping them in some sort of way. Or maybe were invited to save for bigger place or down payment for a home or some such responsible adult thing. Something tells me that the manchild is probably a total loser whose girlfriend got sick of his shit and kicked him out. Or some bullshit he most likely deserved.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back