• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566002944322.png

A New Jersey woman set fire to a man’s home after accepting a booty call invitation only to discover when she arrived that he had fallen asleep, police charge.
According to cops, Taija Russell, 29, torched the victim’s home around 4 AM on August 4. Russell was arrested this week on several felony charges, including attempted homicide, aggravated arson, and aggravated assault.
Investigators say that when Russell (seen above) arrived at the residence, the snoozing man did not hear her at the front door. He also did not respond to series of text messages sent by Russell.
Unable to contact the man, cops say, Russell went to a nearby gas station, where she purchased lighter fluid, matches, and a cigarette lighter. She then returned to the property and allegedly set a fire outside the door.
As seen in the below photos, the resulting blaze destroyed the one-story home in Woodbury, a city just south of Camden and Philadelphia.
The victim, who escaped the flames through a window, was transported to a local hospital “suffering from burns and smoke inhalation,” cops reported. The man’s dog was rescued from the home by firefighters.
Investigators quickly recognized signs of arson, like the presence of an accelerant, and launched a criminal investigation. Through interviews with the resident and other witnesses, and a review of surveillance video, cops identified Russell as the alleged perpetrator.

1566002958838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Babe, Ima leave the door unlocked. Just let you self in and wake me wif yo mouf if ey passed out. Can't wait to push dem guts around yo. Much luv peece!"

Arson averted.
I see you're a veteran of the game. GOAT right here people.
Post automatically merged:

Is it wrong that I wanna experience how crazy this bitch is...in a controlled environment. I need therapy, I know.

The text messages she sent to her former (as well as future) flame.
You wasted my money to come out here.

U smoked.

I see you wanna die.

I swear to god I hope you die.
Oh, btw, on a small note, this wasn't the first time this year where she tried to torch a dude for sexual disrespect.
April 10, 2019
Young told police she was in a relationship with a man and that they had a sexual encounter with another woman on Saturday at his apartment.

When it was over, he summoned a cab for Young, but remained at his apartment with the other woman.

Young had been “going through a lot” and grew upset about her relationship, ultimately deciding to “burn
his house down,” she told police.

She purchased lighter fluid and matches from a gas station on Sunday and traveled to the house, where she emptied the entire contents of the Zippo lighter fluid container on and under the front door. She lit a match, set a tissue on fire and tossed both on the lighter fluid.

Young told police she believed the other woman from the threesome was still in the apartment with her boyfriend at the time, though the report makes no mention of anyone else being in the apartment.

She gave police a statement about her actions and, “Young even demonstrated during the interview how she sprayed the lighter fluid,” police noted.

1566144150237.png

Taija "My passion is hot as fire" Young

Last edited:
Back