• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoUncool

With my all by myself...
"You'll put your eye out!"

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-victoria-secret-thong,0,2288145.story

Woman Sues Victoria's Secret Over Thong Injury

2cffeau.jpg

(Obvious stock photo.)

A Los Angeles woman is suing lingerie-maker Victoria's Secret, claiming she was injured by one of the company's defective thongs.

Macrida Patterson, 52, says she was attempting to try on the thong when a decorative metallic piece flew off the garment and struck her in the eye.

Patterson says Victoria's Secret is at fault for the injury she received last month because the product was "defective."

Patterson's attorney, Jason Buccat, chalked the problem up to a "design error."

The garment in question is called the "low-rise v-string" from the Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Thing line.

Patterson said the defective underwear caused her permanent corneal damage, and that she had to miss several days of work to get it treated.

Her attorney said the injury will affect Patterson for the rest of her life.

Victoria's Secret requested to examine the underwear that caused the injury, but Patterson's attorney denied the request.

I DO NOT want to see some 52 yr old chick in a thong.

Last edited:
If a metallic piece "flew" off the garment with enough force to injure her eye, all I can think is that she was probably trying to squeeze her ass into a thong at least 2 sizes too small.

It was like a slingshot and the metallic piece was a rock.

If a metallic piece "flew" off the garment with enough force to injure her eye, all I can think is that she was probably trying to squeeze her ass into a thong at least 2 sizes too small.

It was like a slingshot and the metallic piece was a rock.

I was thinking the same thing...

fat_thong_big.jpg

Miss. Hill, I'm really having to restrain myself for groaning you for making me look at that.

Would someone please tell the truth to this woman that she looks bad in this outfit, to quit lying to her and telling her that she looks great in it!!!!

Truth is that looks like a speciality site type of picture for guys that are into fatties, chances are she actually got paid for looking like that in that outfit or it was taken by a proud hubby/BF that wanted to brag about what hes tapping...

One person's gag material is another pervert's wank material...

Where are these guys you speak of, the ones who are into the curvaceous chicks? I mean, i'm just asking, um, you know.. for a friend. Yeah.

I was going to post something witty about the now visually impared woman with the thong, however, .........
I am now visually impared by the enormous ass that has evidently eaten a leopard. I cannot erase it from my mind. Therefore.......

suicide.gif

I was thinking the same thing...

OMG now I have to go scrub my eyes with bleach..

wtf is a fattie doing in a thong? I'm a fattie, and I'd *never* wear a thong..

and why is a 52yr old woman wearing a thong? panty lines? wear hose.. geezuz.

just my thoughts..

~ceisdsgil

Why are you all hating on the big girls? Is it because you are JEALOUS Of our bodaciousness?

I think the answer is YES. :p

BBW.jpg

she's on MSNBC now, she's a moron & this lawsuit is crap. she gets headaches & her eyes are dry. so the fuck are mine, it's called allergies. "VS never took her seriously". neither do i.

Thongs...ugh..I have spent most of my life picking my undies outta my ass..why would I wanna buy a pair that is permentaly stuck there? :laughing:

Thongs...ugh..I have spent most of my life picking my undies outta my ass..why would I wanna buy a pair that is permentaly stuck there? :laughing:

I wear Hanes Her Way cotton bikinies, I shit you not. Sometimes I spring for the cotton bikinis from VS, but I refuse to wear undies that are uncomfortable.Why? I don't get it. And alot of guys really like the cotton girly underwear. I think it is the sheer novelty of seeing them on a pretty girl.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25258620#25258620"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

5 VS panties for 25 bucks! Why not buy a pack of 6 hanes her way panties for 6 bucks? They're comfortable.

Last edited:
I have that thong!! In pink. It's never lead to anything but a good time for me :)

Maybe we can sue VS when my husband chips a tooth removing it from my body....

Last edited:
VS is going to win. They will say she misused their product by shoving her size 16 ass into a size 2 thong.

like i said, i'm a fat girl. & i have thongs. all the "pretty bits" are on the back. how did she get hit in the eye?

5 VS panties for 25 bucks! Why not buy a pack of 6 hanes her way panties for 6 bucks? They're comfortable.

HELLO?!

And the fact that they are in a "pack" means no Size 16 Skank is gonna have tried them on before I wear them!

Seriously ... I can't believe the Today Show made the time for this ridiculousness. And only a day after "Remembering Tim Russert". Pssh.

wi56o0.jpg

Look at the thread sticking out by the part that broke, and the kind of "rippled" look to parts of the elastic.

That thong has been stretched to capacity.

yeah.. she didn't have any business attempting to put this thong on her sorry ass..

~ceisdsgil

You can so tell that Meredith and Matt wanted to laugh at this sorry bitch. The lady even said that she has worn it a "couple" of times before, so it seems like she's suing VS for wear and tear??? Even if it was only worn a "couple" of times, if you buy your underwear too small it's gonna fall apart a lot quicker!

All I wear are thongs or no panties at all. I can't stand panty lines, can't stand panty hose! I buy all mine from Old Navy though and all cotton... What's the point of having bling on your thong cuz that will just show through. She's not gonna win this suit...

Why are you all hating on the big girls? Is it because you are JEALOUS Of our bodaciousness?

I think the answer is YES. :p

BBW.jpg

I am not hating on the big girls. I'm a thick chick my-damned-self. And I wear thongs. And I'm 41.
But that picture is just nasty.

Back