• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What the FUCK?! All the why’s in the world! What could that little person possibly have done for her to try and justify doing that? It wasn’t crying before she hit it. I couldn’t even watch after the first smack. I hope her next post is her being hit repeatedly by a bus. And still not dying. Then being arrested.

My heart actually hurts! Why, just why would anyone do this and film it! I want this person to die in so much pain...to be helpless, and abused, then I want her so suffer more than humanly possible.

OMG the baby has an IV in their tiny hand! Please find this horrible person ! she needs to be dead.

Last edited:
I can't watch. Just the still image of that newborn itty bitty is enough to give me nightmares. Poor littles don't know why they hurt, they just cry for help. I hope that bitch gets what's coming to her IN SPADES.

@Granmaw same here. The still pic is hard enough to see, but now that this is out in the public, I'm hoping she is arrested and beaten by other inmates who'd give everything to hold their children again.
I don't have an adjective for this thing, even animals are tender with their young, unless it won't survive; this thing should have been culled before it could give birth solely to inflict pain and suffering.

The baby cries were of pain and misery.
:(

I want her head on a stake in town square.
Post automatically merged:

Im mind fucked now.

I just did an internet search to see if i could find more info.

I know we get these stories here and there. But my search brought back such a concentration that im sick now.

Last edited:
Eh what? Blank post except for this.

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again
Post automatically merged:

Is this it?

A video of a young woman beating her 10-month-old baby went viral over the last few days and we've had an outpouring of concerned individuals contacting us to find out how to help the little one. The disturbing video was tracked back to Malaysia where Police announced the case is a year old and the mother was arrested and is now serving an 18-month sentence.
Thank you to all those who took action to try and protect this child. That's what a community focused on child safety is supposed to do! We're so happy to hear that the baby is no longer suffering.

Last edited:
Back