• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Columbus mother says she was horrified when she woke up and found another woman inside her home, getting ready to give her 2-year-old son a bath.

“I’ve never heard of anything like this,” Areica Hill said.

Hill told WCMH that she awoke Wednesday morning to the sound of a dog barking in her home.

“I get up and I walk to my door and the way my house is set up, I can look down the hall,” Hill explained. “I see a white female lady, bent over the tub, with my 2-year-old in the tub.”

Hill said she fought the woman off, and her boyfriend held the woman in place until the police arrived.

Elizabeth Hixon, 22, was arrested and charged with burglary.

An affidavit in the case, filed in Franklin County Municipal Court, said: “Ms. Hixon stated that she entered the residence, to provide care to a juvenile, which was outside the residence.”

On the phone, Hixon’s mother told WCMH that her daughter had good intentions and that her heart was in the right place.

Hill said she had never met Hixon.

She plans to follow this case, as it moves forward.

“I would like to see other charges filed against her,” Hill stated.
1571448887233.png

I think if you let your 2yo outside & dirty while you’re asleep in bed, then you should be grateful when the crazy bath fairy comes along, right!?!-
And maybe if mom had stayed asleep just a little longer, she could’ve woken up to a clean toddler plus a hot breakfast too!
;)

I sense this is a lass with good intentions.
She was bathing the baby, nothing else.
In this instance I would have separated her from my child and spoken to her.
I don’t get the feeling this one is dangerous or intended any harm.
Creepy to a lot of people, but I imagine there’s mental health issues at stake here and that would make it acceptable to her.

Creepy to a lot of people, but I imagine there’s mental health issues at stake here and that would make it acceptable to her.

I have cleaned crusty noses and ears, and sponge-bathed bottoms with horrible diaper rash, and trimmed ragged sharp fingernails. I am always a mite nervous I might be seen as overstepping, but I choose the littles every time

But did you trespass into their house to do it?
She may have called out and no one answered.
Mom was sleeping??? Child out by themselves???
Moms following this up? Wants to see other charges?
Seems a little overkill to me since the police have already arrested her.
I really do think this is someone trying to help and the woman that’s caught out neglecting her child is kicking up a stink.
I’d like to see it investigated properly and if this is the case, then this woman needs exhonorating and mom charged with neglect.
Post automatically merged:

She’s never met this woman before.
Has she been out of bed long enough to actually meet someone since the birth of her child???

I really do think this is someone trying to help and the woman that’s caught out neglecting her child is kicking up a stink.
I’d like to see it investigated properly and if this is the case, then this woman needs exhonorating and mom charged with neglect.
Where in the article does it hint that the child or the home was dirty and neglected. Why so many comments thinking the child needed washing?
I think because the trespassing baby washer is young attractive and neatly groomed, some people are cutting her slack. If she was a raggedy homeless crone, the comments would be much different. Double standards.

I would have separated my child then called the cops immediately!

Where in the article does it hint that the child or the home was dirty and neglected. Why so many comments thinking the child needed washing?
[/QUOTE]
This is what I was going off of from the linked article
An affidavit in the case, filed in Franklin County Municipal Court, said: “Ms. Hixon stated that she entered the residence, to provide care to a juvenile,”
On the phone, Hixon’s mother told NBC4 that her daughter had good intentions and that her heart was in the right place.

However while looking for further info I found an article about a climate rally where crazy bath fairy was actually one of the organizers!

Organizers, from left, Elizabeth Hixon, Sophie Roome and Catherine Adams introduce their program of speakers during a rally organized by Ohio Climate Strike outside the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus on Friday, Sept. 20, 2019. The youth-led movement aims to create awareness of climate-related issues
Link

She’s in the 2nd photo (which won’t post for me!) but it’s def her- lesbo haircut & all! And that was just last month.

Maybe she’s not some nut after all but just a really dedicated do-gooder??

I don't know what's going on here but if i found a toddler outside and cold and he was filthy with something dangerous like poop and no one was answering my calls i would stand him in the bath and rinse him off with warm water while i called cops. Its hard to say what went on here.

This woman should get no passes for what she did - if she was a man no one would be calling her a do-gooder.

We read all the time about women who molest children so just because she says the child was outside does not make it true.

Maybe instead of making excuses for her mom should get her some help.

She may have called out and no one answered.
Mom was sleeping??? Child out by themselves???
Moms following this up? Wants to see other charges?
Seems a little overkill to me since the police have already arrested her.
Post automatically merged:

She’s never met this woman before.
Has she been out of bed long enough to actually meet someone since the birth of her child???
If the mom was sleeping and she called out, why not wake the mom up and let her know her baby got out? Call CPS. ANYTHING but get my child naked for ANY reason. You gone bathe the baby? Just creepy.

This is what I was going off of from the linked article

However while looking for further info I found an article about a climate rally where crazy bath fairy was actually one of the organizers!

Link

She’s in the 2nd photo (which won’t post for me!) but it’s def her- lesbo haircut & all! And that was just last month.

Maybe she’s not some nut after all but just a really dedicated do-gooder??
[/QUOTE]
If you scroll down, she's in about 5 of the photos.
hix.JPG

Back