• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Haley Leach has a message for anyone thinking about eating at the Wendy’s on Hwy. 90 in Milton, Florida: Don’t.

She uploaded a recording of a Snapchat video to her Facebook page Tuesday night that shows a man bathing in the restaurant’s industrial-sized kitchen sink.

The owner of the restaurant didn’t identify the man, but confirmed in a statement to the Northwest Florida Daily News that he no longer works at the eatery.

“We are taking this incident seriously and it is obviously totally unacceptable,” the statement said. “This was a prank by a person who no longer works at this restaurant, and who clearly did not use good judgment. We are taking this opportunity to reinforce our very strict quality procedures with our restaurant team.”

The barefoot man wore nothing but shorts as he climbed in the sink, much to the delight of the coworkers cheering him on.

They laughed as they recorded him in the soapy water. One of the girls asked him how the water felt.

“It’s warm,” he said.

At one point, he asked for a towel. One of the girls then handed him a couple of napkins.

The restaurant remained open for business, but only after it passed inspection.

All the staff present that day should be fired.

This is not a unique news item so it must happen a lot. Is it really that dangerous? I don't think so, but I seldom eat fast food. No foodie pretensions here! I love $1 menus , I just don't get to town often, so probably missed the late shift bath prank.
And..... I would love to have sink setup like that!!!! Not to bathe, but as a catch all for fish cleaning and fabric dye, soaking a giant aged ham, and so many useful things.
I actually have a giant steel laundry tub about 3x5x3 feet with a drain, on wheels!
And a MORGUE table on wheels. I kid you not.
But I need that middle thing: an restaurant sink setup.

@Muriel Schwenck I swear you are my soulmate.

I have a crappy small two sided sink.
But my farmhouse in Minnesota had one large sink. It was so wonderful for my giant canning pots and anything big that needed to wrangled around.

I did recently buy a large sing with one tub I just haven't had it put in yet.

My absolute dream is an outside shed. full kitchen. Giant restaurant sink (which I own thanks to my dad's hoarding) and a big stove top. Shelves for all my jars and canning supplies.
Maybe a refrigerator... Maybe.
I'm working my way there. This year is a new roof, next year is a shed/kitchen. Maybe a chicken coop too.

I have something like this in mind only adding a large screen door.
----------------------
Back on topic.
This doesn't freak me out near as much as other things I've read happening in fast food establishments.
Tim Hortons and the shit throwing lady comes to mind.

I'm pretty sure that it isn't shenanigans like this that make me ill if I eat a burger from Wendy's.

Gross.
It is getting way tougher to actually eat out and not be having massive anxiety attacks with videos like this Rollin around.

Back