- Valerie Reyes, of New Rochelle, New York, was identified as the body in the suitcase by the Connecticut chief medical examiner
- The 24-year-old was last seen walking to a New Rochelle train station January 29
- Her body was discovered 13 miles away in a suitcase dumped in a wooded area off of Glenville Road in Greenwich by highway workers on Tuesday morning
- Investigators say she was fully clothed and bound at the hands and feet
- The cause of death has not yet been confirmed by the medical examiner
- But police have opened a murder investigation into her death
Valerie Reyes of New Rochelle, New York, was identified by the Connecticut chief medical examiner, according to a Greenwich Police news release issued on Thursday.