• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Millard County Sheriff is investigating a malicious dog attack that took place in Deseret, just south of Delta.

Jim Dutson said he was watching his sister-in-law's dog, Bear, while she and her husband were in Arizona on business. When he went over to his sister-in-law's house Thursday morning to feed Bear and let her out to run, he immediately knew something was wrong.

“When I got there, she wasn't there but right there where the gate opens was a fairly good size pile of blood,” said Dutson.

He immediately called the Millard County Sheriff.

“I couldn't see how she'd be alive and there be that much blood. I couldn’t see of any way for her to have hurt herself in her kennel. I saw no stray wires. No nothing,” said Dutson.

The sheriff found tire tracks leading up to the kennel but couldn't find Bear.

“Somebody for some reason had to have had a vendetta against them [the family] though I can't imagine it because they're both just nice people,” said Dutson.

Dutson says his sister-in-law got Bear two years ago as a puppy after another suspicious incident.

“They had a dog that was stolen about two years ago. It just disappeared out of their yard, but they lived in another part of the valley at the time. I don't know that it's related in any way, but to me, it’s just weird,” said Dutson.

“Horrifying. Traumatic. It’s just unbelievable,” said Dutson.
https://fox13now.com/2019/01/11/uta...g-found-missing-from-kennel-blood-everywhere/
1547269789360.png

Back