• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Bronx mother is facing charges for allegedly slashing the throats of her two young children with a razor, then leaving the injured children alone as she turned herself in to authorities.

Police say 24-year-old Shanice Martin, of the Bronx, was taken into custody after she walked into the 42nd Precinct covered in blood.

Police found the children just after 8 p.m. Saturday after being flagged down by a bystander. They say the children were alone and suffered lacerations, involving slashes to their throats.

Authorities say they recovered a razor.

The children were taken to a local hospital and treated.

The children are a 2-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy.

Last edited:
full

Damn straight! Throat punch those kids with a razor! So silly, even after she lost half her weight I'm sure she's still the bigger person so there was no need for a throat punch at all.

Anyone who has to claim they are a good person, is always a totally garbage piece of trash. No one who is decent has to claim they are nice, no one who is more than a fucking pansy needs to claim they're tough, and no one with half a brain brags about their intelligence.

Looks like one of her kids was born in 2011 when she would have been around 16. At 16, she looked older than I do now at 32 (and more than quadruple my size). There only seems to be one little boy on her Facebook (and an older niece) so I wonder if she was attempting to hide her second major failure of birth control from the world to get her hoe on.

Just found a little more info. Interview with family. She and the kids had been living in various shelters. She had been turned away from one where she hoped they could stay last night and was upset. She called her mother. An hour later, she slashed the kids throats then turned herself in to police. The family were interviewed standing outside their apartment.

https://abc13.com/mom-allegedly-slashed-throats-of-her-2-children-with-razor/5275725/

Last edited:
"She was arrested and charged with assault, child abandonment, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal possession of a weapon."

Why not charged with attempted murder? So now she doesn't have to worry about having a place to sleep, selfish stupid bitch. Those poor kids will survive, thankfully, but will be fucked up emotionally for a long time.

Just found a little more info. Interview with family. She and the kids had been living in various shelters. She had been turned away from one where she hoped they could stay last night and was upset. She called her mother. An hour later, she slashed the kids throats then turned herself in to police. The family were interviewed standing outside their apartment.

https://abc13.com/mom-allegedly-slashed-throats-of-her-2-children-with-razor/5275725/
She had time to take all those ugly ass selfies tho. Lookin like leprechaun in the hood.

I wonder why no family member was willing to take her in with the kids or the kids without her.

ABC 7 reports that 24-year-old Shanice Martin slashed her 6-year-old boy and 2-year-old girl across the throat on Saturday night, allegedly slashing the boy so severely that doctors said he was cut from “ear to ear.” The suspect’s family member told the outlet she’d been staying in various shelters and an hour before the incident occurred, she called her mother and said she couldn’t get into a shelter for the night.
That poor little baby is going to be scared for life.

Like a said in a previous thread I hope there are no idiots in this family that tell those kids they have to love her because she is their mother.

She had time to take all those ugly ass selfies tho. Lookin like leprechaun in the hood.
Exactly. I was also annoyed that her brother (who was seemingly not willing to give her and the kids a place to stay for the night) was wearing a t-shirt that costs over $150 while standing outside the door of what appeared to be low income housing. Talk about fucked up priorities.

@Brillig

I knew exactly why no family member was willing to allow her in the home.

The part that pisses me off is that the family will now ask others to show her the compassion they were unwilling or unable to do.

I seriously wish people who want to fuck "Crazy" just did not get pregnant by it or get it pregnant.
Police collared Martin just before midnight late Saturday, and she faces 12 counts of assault, two counts of child abandonment, two counts of child endangerment and two counts of weapons possession, police said.

She was moved to Lincoln Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation Sunday.

The children were in serious but stable condition at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital on Monday, police said.

Martin is homeless and struggles with mental health problems, according to her family. Still, her brother was shocked by the attack.

“What could possibly happen that she would do that to her own kids?” the brother, Travone Lango, gasped.

He said Martin often refuses to take her meds and probably “snapped” Saturday.

“When she’s on her medicine, she is perfect. But when she’s off of it, everything goes left,” he said.

“We are always telling her, ‘Shanice, are you taking your medicine?’ We try to help her, but she refuses our help all the time.”

There is a long history of domestic incident reports involving Martin, her children and other family members, but Saturday’s attack was the first known violent incident between her and her kids, police sources said.

Martin had two previous arrests this year, authorities said.

She was charged with aggravated harassment on Jan. 9 for allegedly threatening to “kick” a woman’s “baby outside of [her] stomach,” court records show.

And she was arrested on April 5 for allegedly stealing a package from a porch and threatening the home’s resident with a glass bottle when they chased her from the yard, records show.

The Administration for Children’s Services said it was working with the NYPD to ensure the children are safe.

A 6-year-old boy whose throat was slashed by his mother in April collapsed while standing in line for lunch at his Bronx school Friday and died, police and sources said.

It was the child’s second day at PS/MS 5 Port Morris, according to a school staffer.

Cops were called to the school around 11:40 a.m. for an unresponsive child, police said.

The boy, whose identity was not released, was found unconscious in the crowded school cafeteria, authorities said. He was rushed to Lincoln Medical Center in critical condition and was later pronounced dead.

Police and law-enforcement sources say the boy suffered a medical episode that included foaming from the mouth.

It’s believed that the boy died from a pre-existing injury, a source said.

Another source said the wound that the child suffered on his neck in April was not totally healed.

He was not living with his mother; she has been in jail since the April attack.

Police said the city Medical Examiner’s Office will determine the boy’s cause of death.

A Bronx mom was indicted Monday on charges she slashed her 2-year-old daughter and her 6-year-old son; the boy died several months after his mom allegedly cut his throat with a razor.

Shanice Martin, 24, walked into the 42nd Precinct after the April 27 slashing and told police officers to arrest her because she’d committed a crime. She was charged with two counts of attempted murder in the second degree, four counts of first-degree assault, six counts of second-degree assault, criminal possession of a weapon and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.

It’s not yet clear if her son died because of the slashing. Tyzavier Martin collapsed in his school lunchroom on June 14, about seven weeks after he and his sister were attacked.

Investigators say the mom struggled with her son at the corner of Brook Avenue and Washington Avenue, then cut his throat, leaving him with a deep laceration. She then allegedly cut her toddler daughter’s neck and side. The Bronx mom left her children bleeding on the sidewalk and a passerby flagged down police.

7 weeks doesnt seem like long enough to get over such a severe injury. i wonder if he was in the care of someone who didnt give a fuck and wanted him out of the hiuse during the day. poor kid. had no one loving and caring for him.

The death of a 6-year-old boy from the Bronx– who was slashed in the neck by his own mother — has been ruled a homicide, the NYPD said Friday.

Tyzavier Martin originally survived his mom’s attack back on April 27 but died about two months later on June 14.

The child had been standing in his school’s lunch line waiting for pizza when he suddenly collapsed and started bleeding and foaming from his mouth.

It was only his second day back to school following the attack.

At the time, police weren’t able to say if the death was related to his mom’s attack but this week, the city’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner ruled that it was.

Tyzavier died from “asphyxia due to obstruction of airway by laryngeal granuloma complicating incised wound of neck,” the city’s ME said, adding the manner of death has been ruled a homicide.
Tyzavier’s mom, Shanice Martin, 24, has been held on Rikers Island ever since on attempted murder charges but could soon see upgraded charges in light of the ruling. The Bronx District Attorney’s Office said the matter is still under investigation and could not immediately confirm if or when Martin’s charges will be upgraded.

Martin, who’s struggled with homelessness and mental illness, allegedly attacked Tyzavier and her two-year-old daughter with a box cutter and left them bleeding on a Bronx street corner on a Saturday night back in April.

Martin then walked over to the nearby 42nd Precinct covered in blood and told police “Go ahead and arrest me.”
Martin was found to have a history of child abuse against Tyzavier prior to his death. In 2014, she lost custody of him because of neglect, law enforcement sources previously told The Post.

He was kept away from her for at least two years before he was returned to her care in 2016 by the Administration for Children’s Services.

Back