• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

El Supremo

Story Here

Martin County man charged with smacking girlfriend in face with frozen French fries

PALM CITY, FL — Deputies arrested a man accused Thursday morning of hitting his pregnant girlfriend in the face with a bag of frozen french fries, according to documents released by the Martin County Sheriff.

Thomas Randy Workman Jr., 26, of the 500 block of Southwest 34th Terrace, was charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant woman.
According to the affidavit, the victim, who is nine months pregnant, had been arguing with Workman when he went to the freezer and began taking out frozen foods.

After finding a bag of frozen french fries, he threw them at the victim’s face and hit her several times, the affidavit says. As the victim called 911, Workman grabbed the phone from her hand and broke it on the ground.
Workman fled the residence but was found in the 1100 block of Southeast Spruce Street and placed under arrest. He denied committing any violent act toward the victim, according to a report.

Workman was being held Friday in the Martin County Jail without bond.

What is with all the McHatin'? Maybe there is more to that special sauce than most suspect. A powerful hate drug being tested by the CIA perhaps? I think this is worthy of the conspiracy theory thread. :)

Thomas Randy Workman Jr, 26
00017878.JPG

Name: WORKMAN, THOMAS RANDY JR
DOB: 05/25/1982
Race: W
Sex: M
Booked: 04/16/2009

Current Charges 04/16/2009
1 AGGRAVATED BATTERY ON A PREGNANT WOMAN/DOM. VIOLENCE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Geeze she is 9 months preego, and ready to pop. WTF is the tard beating on her and useing frozen food????, Dumbass tard.

When it comes to free time and I'm not worried about trying to make a buck I write poems, game online and cill with my friends.....but weekends are all about pimpin in the club with no pigeons and going out like scarface.... Feel me? And the rest of the time is for bbq's, da beach and family....

Uhhh. . .no, Thomas I don't feel you. Writes poems. *sniggle*

Tards also an ex-con, went to prison 2 times so far.

Thomas Randy Workman Jr, 26
K62207.jpg

DC Number: K62207
Name: WORKMAN, THOMAS R JR
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 148 lbs.
Birth Date: 05/25/1982
Release Facility: CARYVILLE WORK CAMP
Custody: MINIMUM
Release Date: 08/01/2004

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
06/28/2002 09/05/2003 ( 3 months )
03/09/2004 08/01/2004 ( 5 Months)

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
09/04/2001 COCAINE-SALE/MANUF/DELIV. 02/09/2004 MARTIN 0101234 2Y 9M 0D
09/04/2001 COCAINE - POSSESSION 02/09/2004 MARTIN 0101234 2Y 9M 0D
09/06/2001 SALE COC. ETC. 1K FT.REL/BS 02/09/2004 MARTIN 0101234 2Y 9M 0D
09/06/2001 COCAINE - POSSESSION 02/09/2004 MARTIN 0101234 2Y 9M 0D
09/06/2001 OBSTRUCT CRIME INVESTIGATION 02/09/2004 MARTIN 0101234 2Y 9M 0D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tards also an ex-con, went to prison 2 times so far.

I'm shocked! No, not really. Nice work Tazzz.

Maybe one of his poems go like dis. . .

Here I sit in my lonely cell
I beat my babymama
Now I'm in hell

Bubba thinks I'm mighty fine
Better hide my ass
While I'm doin' time

Last edited:
According to one study over here, 30% of domestic violence starts during pregnancy. I experienced it myself. It sure takes a real man to attack a pregnant woman!

Fucking asshole.

I'm shocked! No, not really. Nice work Tazzz.

Maybe one of his poems go like dis. . .

Here I sit in my lonely cell
I beat my babymama
Now I'm in hell

Bubba thinks I'm mighty fine
Better hide my ass
While I'm doin' time

Tried to rep u fo yo rap, but I need to spread some of my lovin' around first. But :congrats: Very good!

Here is another story about him stabbing a dude in the neck with a pen, on Nov. 19, 2008, Looks like he made bail on that one and was awaiting his courtdate, when he used the frenchfries on his hunney Bear.

Stabbing in mobile home park leads to arrest of Jensen Beach man
JENSEN BEACH — A 25-year-old Jensen Beach man was arrested and charged with felony battery early Sunday morning after he allegedly stabbed a mobile home park employee in the neck with a pen or pencil.

Thomas Randy Workman Jr., of the 2200 block of Northeast Marguerite Street, allegedly attacked the Riverside Village Mobile Home Park employee about 11:30 p.m. Saturday after he asked Workman why he was in the park after hours, according to a Martin County Sheriff's report.

The victim, whose name has not been released, was transported to Martin Memorial Medical Center and received eight stitches to his neck, according to the report.

Workman was later arrested at his home about 2:30 a.m. Sunday, according to the report. He admitted to stabbing the victim but told a deputy he did so because three men — one armed with a stick, another with a brick — had tried to fight him at the Indian River Drive mobile home park.

Workman is being held in the Martin County Jail in lieu of a $10,000 bond.

http://m.tcpalm.com/news/2007/Aug/20/stabbing-mobile-home-park-leads-arrest-jensen-beac/

Last edited:
This guy is just chock full of criminal asshattery. He does NOT need to be having kids. That will surely lead to more arrests and appearances on D'D. Scary thought.

Back