• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SqueezeBoxx

OK so maybe I DO want to become skinny in a week. Maybe I would like to see what the girl with the washboard abs is hiding on her backside. BUT NO, LIES,LIES,LIES! What is the deal?

The site isn't free to run, they have to pay for it somehow.

I understand that but the ads are misleading. Just to trick you to click on them. Why would anyone click on them? It is some kind of weird scam. If you click on them does it log your email address for spam? If you know it's just a trick, why would you click?

I understand that but the ads are misleading. Just to trick you to click on them. Why would anyone click on them? It is some kind of weird scam. If you click on them does it log your email address for spam? If you know it's just a trick, why would you click?
NO personal information is transferred from D'D to the ad servers.

All ads on ANY site are just a trick to get you to click on them. That's the whole point of advertising.

NO personal information is transferred from D'D to the ad servers.

All ads on ANY site are just a trick to get you to click on them. That's the whole point of advertising.

No shit! Imagine my surprise when I was in high school finding out that Calgon took you no where and fast. Now you have Red Bull and the "gives you wings" bullshit. I have been shaking for weeks and still no fucking wings. Lies, all lies. :mad2:

I disagree. The ad at the top shows a shoe and when you click on it it sells shoes.

Cause it's an ad that takes you to another site to....*drumroll*.....sell shoes.

Don't click if you don't want to get taken to another site.

And how the hell are you getting shoe ads? I get all these old geezer "try this medicine for your arthitis!" ads. I want the shoe ads!

Last edited:
Cause it's an ad that takes you to another site to....*drumroll*.....sell shoes.

Don't click if you don't want to get taken to another site.

And how the hell are you getting shoe ads? I get all these old geezer "try this medicine for your arthitis!" ads. I want the shoe ads!

The ads are a result of what you search for online. Mine are all ads for high heels and auto financing because I shop for shoes all day and just bought a car. DV see's ads for Geritol and retirement living. If you're seeing sites for weight loss or arthritis medicine it's because you either visited one of those types of pages or searched them online.

The ads are a result of what you search for online. Mine are all ads for high heels and auto financing because I shop for shoes all day and just bought a car. DV see's ads for Geritol and retirement living. If you're seeing sites for weight loss or arthritis medicine it's because you either visited one of those types of pages or searched them online.

WTF does that say about me? I see all ads for 'check out this chick' and 'seduce the hottest girls' and 'how to allure any girl you want' (which is just bad grammar! lol) - I seriously don't search sites like that, and hubs is not allowed on my laptop! or on D'D at all, for that matter...

No, I think maybe the banner ads are suited to you by your searches but not those little ones at the bottom. They are always about a cheerleader's wardrobe malfunction or about a girls body part. And when you click on them it is never even remotely related. It's just totally skeevy! Sorry if I offend the DD loyalists but it is trulty S-K-E-E-V-Y.

No, I think maybe the banner ads are suited to you by your searches but not those little ones at the bottom. They are always about a cheerleader's wardrobe malfunction or about a girls body part. And when you click on them it is never even remotely related. It's just totally skeevy! Sorry if I offend the DD loyalists but it is trulty S-K-E-E-V-Y.

I wasn't offended I was high. So everything is funnier at that point. I doubt the top ones are suited to your searches cause I don't search for non working penis. WTF with the penile dysfunction shit I get? I am not looking for a man, and yet I get the singles ads. FML everything is all wrong.

The nature of the content of this site does not lend itself to traditional advertisers. Many advertisers refuse to place ads on site that are "less than main stream" - such as D'D. If you want pretty ads featuring kittens and rainbows selling feminine products please go to IVillage, MSN, or a similar site.

If enough people WENT BOLD and donated to the site, there would be no need to have ads. The site could pay for itself. Sadly people (like the person complaining about the ads) think this is something that runs itself for free. Several hundreds a month are needed just to keep the site running. EVERYTHING else is volunteer work - writers, mods, admins, whatever.

You don't like an ad, don't click... or at least get smart enough to use an adblocker service. The LEAST you could do is contribute to the running of the site... even if it means clicking on a stupid advertisement.

Latest posts

Back