• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
perez.JPG

"Police in Pennsylvania believe a 16-year-old boy who is wanted for the sexual assault and attempted murder of a 5-year-old girl may be in Maryland.
The search for Octavian Perez continued Thursday — days after police first obtained a warrant for the boy’s arrest.
According to that warrant, provided to PEOPLE, Perez allegedly sexually assaulted the child at a residence inside a Gettsyburg home, demanding the little girl manipulate his penis.
The warrant further alleges he touched the child’s private parts during the incident, which occurred on Monday afternoon.
During the course of the crime, Perez allegedly used a pillow to smother the girl into unconsciousness.
Perez is facing formal attempted criminal homicide, aggravated assault and indecent assault charges.
Investigators believe he headed to Baltimore after Monday’s assault.
A witness also came forward, telling police that Perez told her he had been drinking and thought he had choked and killed a girl.
Anyone with information concerning Perez’s whereabouts is asked to call the Pennsylvania State Police at (717) 334-8111."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus, if ever someone looked like they were the product of insemination by Etch-a-sketch.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they find him soon. And I hope he resists just enough to be beaten quite thoroughly.
Tenderize the sweet meat. The cons are hungry.
Post automatically merged:

Octavian?
How do you name a kid this and not expect a diddler?
May just as easily called him Caligula!
That's the name for incest. Now Tiberius, that's a regal diddler's name.

Last edited:
I looked younger than that at 19....argued with the hospital that I wasn’t a teen pregnancy because I was 19 and married.
Teen pregnancies in the uk last until 20th birthday....I looked so young I was still getting on the bus for half fare....what happened to him to look so aged???

Dec 8, 2020

17-year-old Octavian Perez, who was charged as an adult, was sentenced on Attempted Homicide and Indecent Assault charges.

Perez had entered negotiated guilty pleas to the crimes in September, for having indecent contact with and attempting to kill a 4-year-old child by strangling her until she was unconscious.
Perez was assessed by the Pennsylvania Sexual Offender Assessment Board prior to sentencing. On the Attempted Homicide charge, Perez received a sentence of 7-15 years in a state correctional institution. He received 5 years of consecutive probation on the Indecent Assault.

He will be subject to sexual offender conditions, be evaluated for drug and alcohol treatment, and be permitted no contact with the victim or her immediate family. Perez will not be eligible for early.

Back