• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign
on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin'
we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan,
but I am to them
So I try to forget it,
any way I can.

Because sometimes it's time to pick a side. Keep on rockin' in free world.

Last edited:
Back in the early 70's when my classmates were listening to shit like the theme song to the "Billy Jack" movie, and "The Sting" this was one of my favorite records. This very version. I still have the 10" record. Anyone remember 10" records?

Did I mention that I was relentlessly bullied in junior high? The mean girls decided I was a lesbian!

My musical tastes have always been bipolar. From Willie Nelson to The MeatShits. But today has been especially up and down...

Complete bad ass from the 20s

I have a wide range of musical interests, too! Mine are especially bizarre considering my advanced age, although, oddly, I don't care much for improv jazz or reggae, but mostly I like everything else. In general, I enjoy music that is intense in one way or another regardless of genre.

Since I killed song of the day with e greatness that is Type O Negative (I get it, they are an almost impossible band to follow), I will do it again with some Mr. Plow!

@ghosttruck is that the same singer as from Rammstein? was unaware of these guys - Thank you! I can only listen to that genre here n there but I LOVE his voice!
Post automatically merged:

I love these two.... every now n then i will go search for an abby the spoon lady vid to watch!

Last edited:
Back